One

It was a weekend. When you woke up you took a shower, it was 4:56 am. You putted a cute outfit on.

   ^Pretend that's you^When you went down stairs, you saw a fresh baked cookies there was a little letter from your mum

When you went down stairs, you saw a fresh baked cookies there was a little letter from your mum...

Hi, honey yes I baked you some cookie, I just needed to go to work early bye have a nice day kisses mum x

You laughed and ate some of the cookies. Then you got a text from Kairi, " hey y/n you wanna hang out today with the boys you know just talking and maybe out to town?" You answered "yh sure" and went to do your hair. Then mattia texted you asking if he could pick you up by 8, you replied yes.

You heard a knock on your front door. You opened the door seeing mattia standing there with Alejandro next to him. " you ready?" Mattia ask and smiled. You smiled back with a response " yep, lets go". Three of you went to mattias car and drove to see the rest of the boys waiting. You sang all the way there (Hit Tha Roof) the boys just looked at each other and laughed but didn't say anything just kept driving.

When you all arrived there, the boys weren't there. Then you three started to get worried. Then you heard a loud noise screaming, "sounds familiar". You ran toward the park following the familiar voice and then you saw... kari doing a live on his spam and... Alvaro stuck in a baby swing! You fall to the ground starting to laugh 2 minutes later, Mattia and Alejandro came in to the park and Alejandro commented "oh shit Alvaro". Alvaro fakes smiled whiles he had trouble of getting out getting out of the baby swing.

Half an hour later, Alvaro got somehow out of the baby swing and kairi ended the live on instagram and mattia shouted " let's go eat mushroom is hungry!" even though everyone was next to him. You all agreed and went to N-and out. Bro, let's go around mine" mattia subject . "Yh sure bro but were is Alvaro again I"- Robert stoped Alejandro and answered " look he there". Everyone started to laugh. Well no wonder why... he was coming from a shop and he had 2 full hands of bags of chips and popcorn and with his new sunglasses on 😎. He came up to everyone and said "come on guys let's go around mattias now, I'm ready". You couldn't stop laughing.

Then you texted your mum if you were aloud to go around mattias... no answer... You thought she was busy or something and she couldn't answer until the next message said 'not delivered'.

You tryed bunch of times to text your mum but it just came up with 'not delivered' or a red circle, then you started to get more worried about your mum. Everyone was in the car singing but then a drop of tears fall down your cheek, Kairi noticed the tears down your cheeks and he hugged you and asked if you were ok without braking the hug. You answered " no, I'm worried about my mum she's not answering me, the first 2 messages were * you showing Kairi the messages* ,delivered but then when I tried it again, it wouldn't delivered and I even checked if I had data and I have data idfk anymore" *you started to cry even more*.