Six

You, mattia and kairi were still in the room. "It's so dusty in here" mattia said whiles looking around, "wow did you just realised that mattia" said kairi "well no" mattia laughed. "Guys stop, we have to get out before anyone notice us." The boys were trying to push the door but it didn't even moved " oh woww you both struggle" " ok then you do it!" Said mattia. You replied ok and went up to the door,  you had your hand on the door and you slide it open " you slide the shelf door not push it" the boys looked at each other really confused but you rolled your eyes and went to the front door to leave. "Wait!" Mattia shouted " do you have everything you need like the letter and stuff? Because I'm not coming back here for it" He asked " well yh why would I leave without it? It's in my bag." You replied.

Kairi and mattia left the house behind you and closed the door. "Hey let's go around mine today?" Mattia said " what about school? We have school tomorrow." Said kairi. "It's fine we will go to school tomorrow then". "Ugh fine let's go" said kairi. You didn't listen what the boys were talking about because you were focusing at what the man was talking about in your head so you just followed the boys to the car. You were whispering to yourself looking down then you heard a someone saying "hello, world to y/n" you looked up and it was kairi " you ok, you look a bit scared?" ,"I'm f-fine" you replied. "Where are we going?" You asked, kairi and mattia laughed "we are going around mine" said mattia. You just said ok without realising that school is tomorrow.

When you arrived at mattia's house it was already 9pm when you looked at the clock. " omg it's 9pm already how long were we in my house?!" You shouted "umm around 8 hours" kairi said. You answered ok when mattia asked if you want to play a game with him on the PlayStation 🎮, you agreed and took a sit on his bed and started playing. Kairi was just watching you two play and helping you out to beat mattia in the game.

An 1 hour later when you and kairi switched so mattia and kairi had a turn you, laid down on the bed behind them and you fall asleep. Kairi and Mattia turned around seeing you asleep on the bed, they turned off the game and laid next to you on the sides. However few minutes later, kairi puts his arm around you pulling you closer to him, you put your head on his chest as he put his head on top of yours. But when Mattia seen you and kairi cuddling, mattia left the room and went to call Alejandro,...

Calling Alejandro😎🔥....

Ale: yoo it's like 3 am why you calling me?

Mattia: sorry for waking you up but Kairi and y/n are cuddling and I don't know how to react so I just called you.

Ale: it's ok but are they a thing or not?

Mattia: i don't know I will try to ask her tomorrow.

Ale: ok bro just try to not be too jealous
about it and just keep calm we don't even know if they are even a thing yet

Mattia: ok good night, see you at school

Ale: see you tomorrow good night.

Call ended ...