Seven

You woke up whiles you were cuddling with kairi, "morning cutie" kairi whispered kissing your forehead. "Morning kai" you said back smiling but then you noticed that mattia wasn't behind kairi nor behind you, you got up and went to look for mattia. "Are you looking for something y/n?" Asked kairi "well yh, mattia I don't know where he is" you said starting to get more worried.

Then after 45 minutes mattia came in and you ran up to him and hugged him tightly and mattia hugged you back " where were you? I was worried about you". A tear rolled down your cheek "don't worry I was just at Alejandro to talk about- yh". You let go of him and look up at him, mattia wiped the tear and sits you down on his bed. "Shit! We got school today" kairi said looking at the clock. " but I don't have anything to wear, mattia can I please borrow a hoodie or something from your closet?" You asked mattia with a puppy eyes. "Yh sure you can choose whatever which one" he smiled and you went to his closet, you choose a grey hoodie and went to put it on. "Wow you look better than me in my hoodies" he smirked and went to give you a hug. You then all leave for school.

You and Kairi sat at the back and mattia was driving, "is that mattia's hoodie?" Kairi asked looking down, "yh, I just borrowed his hoodie for today" you said seeing Kairi a bit upset so you give him a kiss on a cheek.

You arrived at school just on time so you all just go into the class. You sat down just before your teacher was going to say something "ok class we will have a new teacher in the school, his name is Mr Mert. You didn't recognised him until you heard his voice, your eyes went wide and it gaved you a flashback from went you and the boys were stuck at your house in the book self...

"Y/n are you ok?" Whispered kairi. "Not really, I recognise the voice from when I was trying to hear what the men's were saying in my house remember?" you answered having your head in your hands, "Well yes we remember that but what did you hear, you didn't told us" said mattia looking towards me. " I will tell you later not now, especially not in class but it was about a some type off gold or a diamond" you said confused " a diamond?! Gold?! Wtf is that supposed to mean?" "I don't know kairi but I gonna have to find out and"-. Mattia gently elbows you to pay attention on the teacher that was looking at you all, " go to the head teacher now!" "Who?" Asked mattia, "Mattia!" You said to him when everyone else in the class was laughing. "Be quiet!" Said the teacher raising her eyebrows at mattia, everyone got silent and you grabbed mattia's arm and kairi's arm then went to the head teacher...