Three

The next day you woke up in Kairi's arms, you couldn't stop blushing. Then you checked your phone and there were still no response from your mum. "weird". Then you went on instagram for a bit to catch up what's up on TikTok room until few minutes later kairi woke up at 8:54 am.

You went to the kitchen to make some tea for all of the boys and your self then you noticed Roshaun sleeping on the kitchen counter! " Roshaun wake up and get off!" After he woke up and went to sleep on the couch, you were able to do some tea. Kairi came up to help you then Mattia out of the room with sleepy eyes. You noticed he was crying then you remembered about last night's conversation between 2 people. "Hi mattia, you ok" "yh". Mattia looked at you and smiled then he looked at kairi with a mad eye contact. You gaved him some tea and went to sit down, you got a message from sissy if you want to hangout today and you reply " yh sure see me by mattias hou- actually no meet me next to the new shop down the road". You got your stuff but while you were putting your shoes on kairi asked where were you going. " I'm going to hangout with sissy today bye". You smiled and left.

Sissy picked you up from the corner and you and sissy went out to eat, but then suddenly, you got a call from a unknown number... you pick it up... "hello?".... There was a weird sound like if the number was possessed. You screenshots the number and google it, but before you did it you heard a deep voice saying... "972"...

You were terrified and tryed to call your mum but it just declined without a word then you decided to go home to check if she was there, so you and sissy went to your house. You tryed to open the door but it was locked. You started to ring a door bell but no one answered so you decided to go through the back door but it was locked too. Sissy was helping to look around the garden in case there was any key around, you started to cry and sissy came up to you and hugged you saying " it going to be ok we will figure it out how to get in". After she said that you looked up seeing a window open in your mum's room upstairs " Bingo". Sissy looked at you with a confused face "what do you mean?" " sissy look see this open window I- ." Sissy stoped you talking for a minute and looked at the window and at you she repeated the moment and said " ok that your crazy, you know you can die from climbing this high I don't want you to get hurt" " no sissy I have to do this I have no other chances I need to check where is my mum". Sissy looked away but when she looked at you, you were already starting to climb up the brick wall. " do you know what your doing y/n?" "Ye- no but I don't care right now"

After a while, you where nearly there but your hands started to sweat, you heard sissy screaming "be careful!" And a rock fallen down from under your hand but you kept going. You climbed through the window and you were in. Sissy could take it no more she was too scared of you climbing through so she called the boys.

boys POV:

The boys were hanging out at Alvaro house today not mattias because he got mad about something. But then Kairis phone rang and it was sissy saying "kairi please you all have to come here" " why what's wrong" " y/n is climbing on her house to go through the window" "WHAT!" Kairi caught everyone's attention asking what happened? "Sissy send me the location I will be there with the boys in a minute." *sissy sent the location to kairi* "Bro what happened, what is it about?" Roshaun asked * kairi explains the boys about you*

Back to your POV:

You were in running around, opening doors hoping to find your mum but no answer. She wasn't in the house. Your eyes started watering, but you heard Kairis voice "y/n are you there? Why did you do this?" You came up to the window..., you felt like you couldn't stand on your legs anymore,... " I don-..."
...You could could only hear really quiet voice...
...."y/n no!"