Two

You and the boys arrived at Mattias house and you all went inside. Kairi had his arm around you and sat next to you on the couch. Mattia came up and said "wants wrong with you guys today?"."Nothing why" You replied. "You two are hugging now like what going on what happened?" Mattia started to get angry but slowly enough to not show it out that he is. You then seen mattia walk with his head down to his room upstairs and Alejandro running behind him. But you just cuddled up with kairi while Alvaro and Robert were trying to find a movie to watch. Roshaun already fallen asleep on the kitchen counter on the chair. 10 minutes later, Alvaro and Robert found a movie on Netflix to watch so you put it on and grabbed popcorn and started to watch. In the middle of the film you got a notification from snap saying 'Kairi post on his story'. You wanted to see it so badly but it would of brake the hug. Then you decided to say that you needed to do something quickly, and you went behind the corner to see the story that Kairi posted. It was a picture of you watching the movie and kairi saying that he is having a movie night. You blushed. But you heard a conversation between two people, so you decided to try to hear what they were talking about.
???: Hey, what's up you look a bit sad.  
???: Yh I know bro
???: know you can tell me anything
???: ik bro but I like y/n but I seen kairi with her on the couch cuddling together.
???: that's sad but you will be fine.

You couldn't believe what you just heard but you didn't know who was that. The voice sounded familiar. Then you went back to Kairi and to watch the rest of the film. When the film finished you fallen asleep in kairi's arms. Robert somehow was on the floor sleeping and Alvaro was sleeping normally on the couch too. Mattia came out of the room and took a picture from behind of the couch but he could see you cuddling with Kairi.

"See ya soon kairi...."

Sorry that this is so short part but I'm trying to make this good as possible but hope you enjoy so far❤️👍🏻