Five

then suddenly, you heard foot steps coming from the front door and you freaked out and pushed the boys into the room that was behind the book shelf and went in it and shut the door behind you. '' Y/n what the fuc-'' you stoped kairi ''listen, don't shout or make any loud movements.'' You looked behind kairi's shoulder and saw mattia falling into a spider web in the dark, you wanted to laugh so loud seeing mattia suffer but you remembered about that you can't make any noise. Then when there were voices coming from out side, you tried to listen to the conversation. You were really into trying to listen so you were focused on it then you felt a tap on your shoulder, you jump and screamed because Kairi scares you from behind. "Kairi wtf, Why did you scared me" "I wanted to ask you a questio-." "Guys shut up" Mattia whispered. You covered the boy's mouths when you heard a man saying " hello. Is anyone here?" The moment later you turned around seeing mattia doing a Snapchat video & pic for his story; 'I'm hiding while a old mf is outside the shelf check'. Then you got a notification telling that 'mattia posted on his story'. You checked it to see what was it "mattia" (you said trying not to raise your voice) "what y/n" " mattia why did you post this on your story on Snapchat" "why not" "Guys stop fighting and let's just think about how to get out of here" kairi interrupted.

Around 2 hours later, when you all were sitting inside a dark room with a lot spider webs around you, the 3 men's left the house but there was a conversation that you were really interested in.

Sorry if this is really short, I'm just really tired but I'm going sleep now soo gn ❤️❤️❤️