Four

You woke up in Alvaro house on the couch, everyone else was in the bedroom playing video games. You stood up and went to the bedroom to the others and when everyone seen you standing by the door, they ran up to you and hugged you " why did you jumped" "Roshaun she didn't jump she just passed out and she fell through the window" kairi replied. Then kairi asked " y/n are you ok ?" You looked deep into his eyes seeing him worried- you snapped out of your mind and said " yh yh I'm ok, I'm just worried about my mum" *you explained kairi everything*. "Where did she might go?" "I don't know Kai but before I, you know fallen down the window I gaved a quick look around house and I saw a letter with a number on it like...972 on it. "972?, no I don't know anything about it"

After you and kairi talked you heard a knock on the door and it was Mattia. You let mattia in and told him about everything what just happened, " OMG y/n are you ok, and where would your mum go like did she left a letter or something?" " well no but there was a letter with a number like 972 on it."

" but what if we go and get it an-..." mattia stoped kairi " go and get it it might be dangerous" " yh will be dangerous for you, you a little pussy cat" "pussy cat! I'm not a pussy cat!" " guys stop fighting ok, your both pussy cats". You commented and got your stuff left to see your house again but before you step out of Alvaro's house you said " come on the letter don't have legs it can't come by it self" then you, kairi and mattia went to your house.When you arrived, you put your hand on the handle and notice the lock is broken. " but when I was here last time is was closed" the boys came up and looked at you "what are you looking at?!" "Nothing" and they turned the other way. Then you decided to go in and grab the letter but then after you grabbed the letter you noticed something " some one was in this house and it wasn't my mum" you whispered. "how do you know?" Mattia asked. You pointed at the glass shelf " the glass shelf, there was all of my dad's important stuff and I know it wasn't my mum because she didn't touched it from when we moved stuff around and it was 3 years ago." Then you grabbed the letter and putted it in your bag. You went closer to the glass shelf and the boys went to the huge book shelf that you had. After a while you heard a 'squeak' noise, you turned around and saw mattia leaned against the book self, "be careful!" You shouted and grabbed mattias hand to catch him before he could fall. "What is this?" "I don't know but it must be very old".

Sorry if this is kinder short but I have school work to do so hope you enjoy so far❤️🦋🤞🏻