XI

« chapter 11, giyuu x reader »

Reader Point of View

EERIE HUSTLES OF the wind battling made the mountain appear far creepier than before. With how tired my legs are going so far, I feel like I can't climb any longer. At this pace, we will unfortunately arrive at the peak in afternoon time and that's what we're avoiding the most.

I'm already getting lazy, with some aching parts in the legs perhaps even swollen feet, and the others are worn out on the face of it. Well, we ought to clear the mountain by clearing out the demons as well. That job requires manpower utmost. With the numbers we've got, that shall probably do the trick.

Or so I say.

"Hanakami!" Rengoku warns. "Watch out!"

Shit. There are booby traps everywhere and I have no energy left to set them out. Guess I'll just die here.

"What the hell are you doing? You just stared at the fucking harpoons as if you wanted death to come right at you! Dumb fuck!" I giggled to myself as Shinazugawa groans, struggling to reach out for my haori.

I fell into a pitfall, quite deep and is perfectly carved out. The fall stings as both my blades hit my sides. I can't even lift a finger because I feel too drowsy. So the only hope to get me out is to drag me using my clothes. Heh. Good luck about that.

"Stop messing around, you idiot! I know damn well you could easily get out of this shit hole. Move already!" His complaints are starting to irritate me. Shouldn't he be a good lad and help a girl out?

Giyuu being ticked off, he shoved Shinazugawa aside and extended a hand, to which I highly obliged. I stood, prancing my feet from the hirsute flab of land and swiftly got out from the hole like so.

Shinobu chuckled, giggling her damn heart out to a point of falling into the ground from too much laughing. "She really doesn't like you, wind boy." She'd be regretting that in a minute. Let her have her fun, for now.

Rengoku hit Shinobu's head, trying to say that the wind hashira is not liking the joke not even one bit. I would love to seem them brawl but that'll just prove my incompetence more as a leader so no, ain't want to die in the hands of the master.

"That's enough, kids."

"I'm older than you dumbass." Sanemi mumbled.

"Shut the fuck up. By what exactly? Three months? How cute." I barked back. How dare he interrupt me!

"Language, baby." Vexed by the excessive attention I was giving to Sanemi, Giyuu managed to pull me on the side, his shoulder glued to mine.

He makes my legs wobbly every time he calls me out with the endearment. It makes my skin crawl like no other. Never imagined that we was such a man. "Let's get a move on. We need to arrive there in broad daylight, or else we'd be met by a horde of demons. Though I trust everyone that we'd pull through, I... really don't like taking risks. Do not engage until I say so." I sighed, shaking my head in frustration, acting as if Giyuu's actions a minute go had no certain foreign effect .

"As soon as we get there, try planting as much wisteria seeds at posthaste speed. Hanakami will be cutting down some trees and provide better light source." Said Shinobu.