1

Callen's pov:
Today is the third day we are trying to track down Mihael, or as he is now called Aram. We all are getting antsy with how long this guy is able to hide in clear sight from all of us. Me maybe even more antsy then the rest of my team, but only because I have a bad feeling about this guy. And like gibbs has always taught me, always listen to your stomach and your intuition.
„Hey, are you ok G?" Sams worried voice comes from next to me. Only sighing once again, not knowing how to voice my feeling to him or anyone for that matter.
„I am fine sam. Just really have a bad feeling about this guy. About this whole thing to be honest." I tell him quietly, making sure no one else hears my worries. Sam only lifts his eyebrows a bit before carefully looking around us as if also making sure that no one listens in on us.
„I get what you mean. Something is way of here." he quietly answers me. Honestly makes me breath a bit easier that it's not only me who thinks that way.
„I am playing with the thought of sending the kids away for some time. And I know you get how I would never do anything like that if I weren't sure about something bad is going to happen." he adds even quieter. Only nodding in reply, not wanting to answer vocally since I could already feel eyes on us.
„Let's talk later about this. I might have somewhere the four of us could stay for some time." I tell him while standing up to walk upstairs to the ops. Maybe Eric or Nell have found any leads on that assholes whereabouts.
„Do we have any new leads now? Or anything really?" I ask our two computer nerds who look pretty devastated as well.  So I kind of new the answer even before the opened their mouths to decline any new leads.
„Mister Callen? We are going to get him! maybe not as soon as we all would like to, but in the end we will catch him." Hetty tells me with worried eyes. Taking a few deep breaths, trying to calm myself down a bit.
„I know Hetty. Still I would prefer it if we already catched him. He is out there, somewhere and planning his next attack while we can't seem to even find him. None the less catch him!" I answer her still pretty pissed and angry and I don't even know what emotion else are running through my body!
„Mister Callen, i understand that it's pretty frustrating but we need to keep our heads clear. So why don't you grab your partner and take the rest of the day off? He seems to be as frustrated as yourself." Hetty tells me, well more like instructs but I can't just wander off like that. Not in the middle of a case and especially not in this specific case!
„No arguing with me Mister Callen! So grab your partner as well as your stuff and have a nice day! If, at any moment, we should get any leads. I do promise to inform you right away!" she quickly adds when she sees me taking a breath to disagree on that suggestion. So with a resignated sigh I nod at her and turn around to leave the ops with everyone inside once again.
„Sam! We got to go. Hetty gave us the rest of the day off since I am to frustrated." I call out to him with a roll of my eyes.
„What about us? Can we leave as well?" an excited Deeks questions smiling widely at me. Not knowing the answer to this question, I only shrug my shoulders.
„You need to ask Hetty for that information!" I answer him while pointing upstairs to the ops where Hetty is currently at.
„See you guys tomorrow than!" sam says with a small wave towards kensi and Deeks. I also quickly wave at them before making my way out of the headquarters with Sam right by my side.
„And now?" he asks as soon as we close the car doors. Smiling cheekily at him, knowing he never was patient by any means.
„Now we go and pick up your two kids along with some clothes and I show you where we could be staying for some time." I answer him with a smirk. At first he looks a bit shocked but then he only shakes his head at me and drives off to pick up his two little kiddos that I seriously love just like they were my own as well.