5

Callen's pov:
When we finally stop in front of the headquarters I decided to speak up again.
„Just please keep the House and everything Else for yourself. Ok?" i ask him laying a certain emphasis on the everything else so he would understand that I mean gibbs being there. Well, and the fact that he and I are in a relationship.
„Don't worry, I won't tell anything. Even though I don't understand why you guys keep it a secret. It's absolutely nothing to be ashamed of!" he answers with a pat on my shoulder. Feeling my cheeks getting warmer and definitely redder, makes me look away quickly.
„You won't understand." I mutter to him and open the door to get out and into work once again. Sam following my lead with a small frown on his face, but I just ignore it, knowing he wouldn't understand. No one can.
„Ah! Mister Callen, nice to see you back in one piece and calmer than yesterday. Seems like the free afternoon did you some good!" Hetty happily announces. Not knowing how to answer her in the slightest I only nod at her.
„No wonder he is calmer! He had spend the last hours with my kids!" sam says with a smirk and patting on my back. Relieved that he has come to my aid once again.
„Anyway! Do we have any new leads on mihael?" I question into the room. Not caring who might answer me, just caring for any updates.
„Nell and Eric want to see everyone!" Deeks shouts down the stairs as if he was waiting for me to ask that question. So with hurried steps we all make our way upstairs where our technic geeks where hovering over a layout that I can't see correctly.
„Ok, what did you find out?" I ask them since they haven't realized our arrival till now.
„Oh! Right!" Eric explains after jumping up in fright.
„Well, we have found mihaels whereabouts." Nell says with finality which let me look at her in surprise. Happy that this may be over now!
„Than send the address to our phones, we are going to go there right away!" I say already turning around to head towards the car to get this over and done with.
„Callen Wait!!! We don't know where he is right now!" Nell shouts after us. Surprised I turn around slightly pissed! Didn't she just say that they know where he is. Apparently she has seen my angry look on my face and was smart enough to quickly go on.
„We know that he goes to the same nightclub every day! So we know where he is going to be in about 14 hours!" she finishes off with her explanation. Taking some deep breaths to cool myself of again.
„Which club is he going to?" sam asks her seeing my struggle to stay calm. That's exactly why he is my best friend, my brother. Always there to take over whenever he sees me struggling.
„Havanna's Beach." Eric answers this time while eying me a bit sceptic.
„Excuse me for a moment!" I say before taking my leave towards the outdoors. Wanting to be left alone and even more than that hear the soothing voice of gibbs. Taking out the second phone, that was only for one purpose and that was to have a safe and secured source of contacting gibbs.
„Baby! Everything alright?" gibbs worried voice asks me. And just hearing his voice soothes me immensely.
„just really needed to hear your voice." I sigh out and lean on Sam's car, facing away from the building though since I know that there are security cameras there.
„What had happened darling?" he wants to know caringly. My whole body relaxes even more while a warm feeling starts to spread in my heart and stomach area.
„We found where the suspect tends to go to in the evening. With some misunderstanding i thought we had him when in fact we don't." I sigh out in explanation.
„So you got angry. That's why you needed to hear my voice. Is that it baby?" he says with so much understanding that I really had to fight back my tears. God, some time I really hate how he can make me feel with a few words.
„Hey, baby! It's ok, maybe you guys catch him this evening! Then I can take you somewhere warm and secluded." he says with his signature smirk to hear even through the phone.
„I can't wait!" I softly say and I know exactly how his face must soften at that simply statement from me.
„Neither can I! I love you!" he says and that statement went straight into my heart.
„I love you too!" I sigh out with a silly smile.
„That's Good Baby, cause you got me for life!" he tells me cheekily making me laugh a little.
„And now head back to your work and save the world!" he instructs.
„Ok. See you later babe!" I say before hanging up the phone. When I turn around, I am only mildly surprised to see Sam watching me from the doorway. Slowly I make my way towards him, feeling way lighter than I did on my way out only a few minutes before.
„Hetty decided to send us all home till 6 pm. So let's go!" he says with a nod with his head. A small smile starts to spread on my face at the perspective to see gibbs way sooner than I had thought.
„Than Let's going!!" i say happily jumping into the car.
„Well, you look pretty happy. Especially after your sour look only minutes prior." sam tells me with a shake of his head. But I don't care, way to happy right now!