4

Callen's pov:
Waking up still cuddled up into the love of my life is an awesome feeling. That's why I sometimes really hate the fact that we keep on hiding our relationship. On times even my job since it makes me stay that far away from Gibbs.
„You finally up darling?" he asks me with a sleep rough voice that makes me shiver a little.
„Yeah! No idea when I slept that good ever before." I reply in a whisper. Not ready to move away from him or even worse get out of bed!
„Hey? What's the matter darling? Why are you suddenly so tense?" he wants to know with that caring tone that always makes me spill everything to him and he knows it. Uses it exactly for that intention!
„I just wish we could stay like this forever." I reply a bit embarrassed to confirm that. His left hand slowly starts to caress my back again while his right hand still lays on my hip. Sighing because of how content I feel right now.
„I am afraid we need to get up darling. Even though I would really like to stay in bed with you way longer." he tells me with a sigh. Hearing the apology in his voice while the kids seem to have gotten up already. That is if you could go by their shouts and giggles.
„Maybe, when this is over." I start a bit afraid he might reject my suggestion right away.
„You know, i still have my full annual leave from the last two years as well as this years." I end in hope that he get what I try to imply here.
„We could fly somewhere warm? Maybe Mexico? You always liked the house on the beach right?" gibbs asks me with a smile plastered on his gorgeous face. Sighing deeply in relief that he would like to spend some more quality time with me. I shyly nod at him that I definitely would like to go wherever with him. Just the two of us, with no work or stress at all. Only relaxing and spending time together!
„That's settled then, as soon as this case is closed." he says and pulls my face upwards so I am now only inches away from his lips.
„We are going on a vacation together." he adds before pecking my lips a few times. Not really able to control myself I immediately press myself even closer into him. The kiss also got way more passionate than some innocent pecks. Another shout from downstairs it seems, breaks up our make out session though.
„Go get yourself ready while I go downstairs to meet the kids." gibbs lovingly instructs with one final kiss before getting out of my bed. Watching his defined muscles flex when he starts to dress himself makes me definitely a bit more excited than it should.
„Go shower darling! Love you!" he softly says before leaning down once again to kiss me before heading downstairs to the whole Hanna household. Taking another deep breath, smiling to myself when I still can smell Gibbs all over the room. That's exactly like it should be! So still with a smile on my lips I quickly go for a shower to get myself ready for the day. Now that I have something to look forward to as soon as we catch that asshole, I am way more determined to catch him! Since I hurried through the shower I only get downstairs minutes after gibbs has gone down.
„Good morning everyone!" I say while rounding the corner to the kitchen where the voices where coming from. What I didn't expected though, was for the kids to be all over gibbs with wide smile. My heart literally expanded even more for that perfect man in front of me.
„Uncle G!!!" the shout and immediately engulf me in a hug. So I scoop both of them up into my arms to kiss both their cheeks in greeting.
„So, How was the first night in the new rooms?" I ask them softly. Their beaming and excited faces say it all, still I wanted to make sure that they were feeling safe and welcomed here.
„I slept really really good!! Daddy even needed to wake Aiden and me!!" little Kamran excitedly says while bouncing on the spot, like always way to much energy in her small little body.
„That's awesome you two! I really am happy to hear that!!" I say honestly relieved that they slept this good for once.
„Ok everybody! Breakfast is ready so hurry up!!" sam shouts out to all of us. A frying pan full of scrambled eggs in his hand while there is a mountain of pancakes and even a fruit salad standing on the table already. We all take a seat on the desk, of course me sitting next to gibbs. Trying to sit as close to him as possible without being to obvious of course. I have seen Sam's wondering eyes on me already, like he always does when gibbs is around. He however never said anything about it, so I also stayed quiet.
„Thanks for the breakfast sam, it was really delicious!" I thank sam after we all have eaten our share from this breakfast feast.
„Welcome." is his only reply with a smile still on his lips since he is watching gibbs interacting with his kids. They are currently discussing a Disney movie and i do have to say that it's pretty hilarious to watch big and tough gibbs talking with them about how finding Nemo was one of his favorite movies, since he likes the fact that Marvin never gave up on finding his son again! The time sadly has come where sam and I need to leave for work, so with heavy hearts we say our good buys and till laters to the other three. Still relieved that Gibbs has agreed to fly to la to watch the kids while sam and I where out and about.

„So, I would like to thank you again G. Not only for taking us along to your safe house but also for getting gibbs to watch the kids while we are gone." sam thanks me the second we both have closed the car doors behind us.
„You guys are more than welcome, you know that!" I reply with a shrug. Already missing gibbs, even though we just separated and I know that I will see him shortly again.
„He is really gods with the kids, don't you think?" sam tries to keep the conversation going. Knowing however where this might be going, I definitely don't like it.
„You know he is and always was good with children." I sigh out none the less, not wanting to be impolite.
„What i try to say is." he starts but stops as if to look for the right words in his head. I however feel my stomach turn around with the uncertainty about what sam May think about this. About us really...
„He fits into our family just perfectly. And I am really happy for you! Just know that I will always support you, you are my brother after all!" he finally says when he stops at a res light. Feeling like a mountain has fallen off of my chest with his sentence. Happy that he doesn't care that I am gay and happy that he accepts gibbs into his family as well.
„Thank you! This means the world to me!" I answer him feeling my eyes Stinging a bit.