3

Callen's pov:
„Hey, do you have a minute?" I ask Sam after we had gotten the kiddos to bed. With a worried frown he immediately nods at me to go ahead.
„I have been talking with Gibbs about this case and how I have a bad feeling about it." i slowly start to inform him, not knowing how he might like my next statement.
„He decided to fly to la since he figured that my feeling means something." I go on a bit afraid, but Sam still looks pretty calm.
„i told him about the safe house years ago and now I told him how I got you with the kids here with me. So since he knows how much you guys mean to me and that we have to still work on this case." I still am talking around the real reason why I asked gibbs to please come here. But it seems like Sam has already put two and two together since he looks at me with slight relief and thankfulness.
„You asked him to watch my kids didn't you?" he questions in a whisper.
„Yes, I just." I start but he pulls me tightly into his wide chest which of course stops my sentence.
„Thank you G! You have no idea what that means to me!" he says, relieve now fully to hear in his voice. I myself am more than relieved that he wasn't pissed at me for organizing something this big about his kids without asking him beforehand.
„I just wouldn't be able to ever forgive myself if something might happen to either of them." I tell him with a heartfelt sigh.
„I know! Thank you G!" sam says.
„So when is he going to arrive here?" he wants to know in interest.
„No idea, he said he would come with the next possible plane." I tell him honestly. So to let this day end a bit more calmer than how it started. We decided to get ourselves some beers and watch some football in the tv.
Just when we were about to head on upstairs to get to sleep, there was a knock on the door. Looking a bit surprised to one another, both of us already pulling out our guns. With a small nod towards him, I slowly open the door. A relived sigh escapes me when I see Gibbs standing there with a bag over his shoulders. Without thinking about it, I quickly pull him I to a tight hug. It's way to long since I have seen him.
„Hello Callen ! It's nice to see you again!" gibbs says before pulling back out of the hug with a small smirk on his lips.
„Hey! Come on in! I really am happy to see you!" I tell him while waiving him in. Gibbs also greets Sam with a shake of his hand.
„We were just about to go to sleep, but do you want something to eat or anything to drink?" I ask gibbs with a warm feeling inside me. Sam excuses himself from us because he wanted to go to sleep a bit earlier than usual. And as soon as we hear the click of his door closing, I am already pressed into the wall.
„So maybe now I am able to greet you correctly." gibbs whispers seductively into my ear. My excited nod seems to be answer enough for him because only seconds later I feel his lips pressing onto mine. Gosh! I really missed this, missed him! And yes, gibbs and i are a couple. We haven't told anyone yet, but that doesn't change the fact that we are together for over three years now. But honestly, right now I have way more important things to do as to tell you all about it.
„Maybe we should get upstairs." I say while gibbs starts to suck on my sweet spot, knowing exactly how I react to that.
„That sounds like a Plan!" he seductively says before chuckling since my knees have given in a bit.
„Well, than let's get upstairs babe!" I say and jump into his already waiting arms. Always have loved the feeling of his strong arms around me. With him I always could be just myself, not the tough as nail agent, but just me. He knows about my soft side, how I just want to be loved and cared for.
„So, where have you been in that beautiful head of yours again?" gibbs questions me softly caressing my face.
„Just was thinking about how happy I am to finally be with you again." I answer him. Cuddling myself closer into his strong chest, feeling myself relax more and more now that I finally be in gibbs strong and protective arms once again.
„I love you to!" he says with a sigh. Softly kissing my lips again.
„I love you more!" I answer him with love shining in my eyes, I hope he sees it as well.
„That is physically not possible baby." he says with a chuckle.
„Maybe we should get some sleep now as well. I am afraid you need to get to work in the morning." he tells me, still caressing my body softly.
„Ok. Thanks again for coming babe. Love you!" I say with a yawn.
„I would go to the end of the world for you baby!" I hear him before falling asleep in the protective hands of the love of my life.