7

Callen's pov:
The hours went by way to quick but I guess I have something to look forward to as soon as we got mihael locked up behind bars. Hopefully we really are going to catch him this evening.
„Stay safe baby!" gibbs has whispered into my ear before kissing me good by. I know it's pretty silly, but I do miss him already like crazy!

Sam and I have taken our places on one side of the club while Deeks with kensi had sat themselves by the bar. For anyone around them it seems like they were flirting but in truth they were watching mihael who is sitting only a few seats away from them.
„So, how do you guys want to do it this time?" a young and very beautiful (if I may say so) woman asks to no one in particular. I turn towards her to see if she is talking with me but she had her eyes fixated to somewhere off to the other side of the club.
„Believe me, we definitely won't do that one! You seriously wouldn't survive that!" she says with a mischievous smile on her lips. Deciding to ignore her further on, obvious she is drunk or something like that.
„Let's Dance!" a huge guy with wide muscles says with a smirk playing on his lips. And without another word, the women along with the guy move towards the dance floor.
„What the heck was that?" i ask sam Who looks a bit jealous after them which surprises me since I have never seen him look after a woman ever since he lost Michele years ago.
„sam!?" I ask a bit louder to get his attention. His shocked face surprises me even more. What is going on.
„Nothing! She was beautiful, that is all." he answers me with a small frown.
„It's the first time, isn't it?" I question slowly understanding that he himself is shocked by his sudden interest in a woman that wasn't his wife. He didn't vocally answers only nods at me.
„Guys? We may have a problem on our hands!" kensi says quietly to get no ones attention except ours. Both of us look up and see mihael slowly making his way towards a dancing couple with a sinister smile. With a small frown I realize that he is directly going towards that woman that has gotten Sam's attention with only one glance. We watch as he tells the guy off and instead grabs the woman into himself. I quickly grab sam by his arm to make sure he doesn't go over there. Not before we came up with a plan! What no one of us where expecting though, was the fact that the woman curls herself around mihael with a delighted smile on her face. After some more dancing, well I guess you could call that grinding on each other, they make their way to a darker setting from the club. Both, Sam and I follow after them slowly to still follow through with getting mihael locked up and also get that woman away from him unharmed. When we came to the slightly covered club area, we are pretty shocked to see an unconscious mihael in the arms of the same woman.
„A little help would be appreciated guys!" she says and out of no where three guys come to take the guy out of her arms.
„Sorry Love." The guy she was dancing beforehand says with a small laugh.
„Who are you?" a gruff voice asks from behind us.
„NCIS Agent Callen and agent Hanna. Who the heck are you?" I ask them, gun of course pulled out and aimed at them. Sam next to me doing the same as me, as have they thought.
„Delta Group 14, what are you guys doing here? And why should we believe you who you are!?" the first guy once again questions while trying to step in between us and that woman, as if he tries to protect her. They of course still have their guns aimed at us and it's pretty obvious that we are outnumbered as well.
„We better get rid of them along with the other idiot here!" yet another one says from behind us.
„Wait!" the woman says and comes up to me.
„Agent Callen? As in G Callen!?" she wants to know from me with a certain glint in her deep brown eyes. Sam immediately pulls me behind himself, well at least he tries to but I won't let him put himself at risk here either. Especially not since he is the last thing his kids have in this world as family!
„That's me. And who might you be!?" I ask her in return.
„Give me a second." she says and pulls out a phone from the other guys pocket. The guys only look a bit confused to her but other than that they stay stoic.
„Hey! Can you tell me where your other half is right now?" she says and asks after only a few seconds. Never looking away from my eyes which slowly makes me feel uneasy but I am determined to not show it. The guys slowly seem to catch on what this is all about, still no one says anything about it.
„Alright, than I guess I have to congratulate you on that one." she says with a small smile.
„Want to talk to him real quick?" she questions whoever she might have called.
„Here!" she says and hands over the phone. Confused I take it and say a hello into the phone.
„Baby! Please tell me that they haven't hurt you!" gibbs worried and relieved voice says. It soothes me to hear his voice like it always does, but it also confuses me even more! From where does she know gibbs? And from what she has said, she also knows that we are engaged or at least in a relationship!!
„Don't worry, I am fine so is everyone else. But you definitely have some explaining to do when I get back home!" I tell him not liking that he obviously hid something from me!
„I know and I am sorry! I promise I explain everything later!" he answers me after a heavy sigh.
„Ok. See you later babe!" I say before handing the phone back to the woman that now is smiling brightly.
„It's really nice to finally meet the guy who has stolen gibbs heart!" she says suddenly looking way younger now that she seems to be relaxed.
„Nice to meet you to..." I say hoping to finally get a name.
„Johanna, Jo for short. That's my team, I am guessing you guys were after mihael as well?" she questions me after finally introducing herself.
„We were, for quite some time now!" sam answers her instead. The room has calmed down immensely the second everyone of us have put away the guns again.
„Well, than here. Just make sure he doesn't get away again!" she says and makes a hand gesture that they should hand him over to us.
„Thanks! And don't worry, we definitely won't let him run off!" I say surprised but happy none the less. After a nod from her and a, it was really nice to meet you, the whole group walks away as if nothing had happened.
„That was pretty interesting." i say with a sigh, to which sam only nods in agreement.
„Well, than let's get out of here before he wakes up again." I instruct and just like that we leave the club with mihael in the middle of us and kensi along with Deeks behind us.