Chapter 1

Rio's P.O.V.

    I looked around and hummed sadly. I was currently standing in my brothers room. It was pretty bare, with the purple walls encasing an average normal sized bed. Beside it was a simple nightstand holding a few pictures on it, a few of his cards, and a light. It's been five weeks since they've went missing. I miss them so much. The news really hit us all hard. Everyone has been going around town, looking for them - loosing sleep; poor Hart is terrified for his older brothers safety. Along with my brother, Kite and Yuma were missing too. I just wish I could comfort him, but I honestly haven't been doing the best job at it for myself. So many emotions were filling my head; sadness, worry, fear, anger. He's the only family I've ever really had - well besides the other Emperor's. He's always been there for me, even if that meant him sacrificing everything. He has done the same for Yuma too... Oh Yuma. Even if i didn't know too much about him, he has helped us so much over the years. When I was in the hospital, he helped Regi stay true to himself. There's no way I can ever repay him.

I have so many memories with all of these people. So much has changed lately.

Sighing softly, I walked over to the bed and sat down, picking up a picture of us when we were kids. It was us at the carnival - not so long before the car accident. I remember that Mother took the photo. The memories we've gathered from that day are still slightly bittersweet in my mind. When I think back to my life back then - or rather the other Rio's life - I can't help but think. Reginald... He promised he'd always be there for me. No matter what. So where is he now?!

With these thoughts still clouding my mind, I numbly put the photo picture side-down, and left the room. I needed to go out for a while and get out of my head. I don't know where I'm going, and I don't really care. Just... somewhere familiar.