Chapter 3

Dumon's P.O.V.

***(Authors note - If you haven't finished the show yet, There may be stuff spoiled... Ik I probably have spoiled in the last chapters too but I mean.)***

I'm currently running on the rooftops around Heartland City. It's quite late at night, and I'm still trying to piece together everything that's happened recently. To start it all off... there have been strange occurances all over the place lately. For instance, we have been encountering stuff like seeing people that aren't there, having weird dreams, the usual cliché stuff when big events are about to happen. If those three had went willingly, would they have notified one of us instead of leaving? This doesn't seem like something they'd do. Leaving for 5 weeks without so much as a goodbye? Its hard to admit it but I don't think this was by choice. Even now, they would've have messaged us if they could. I can't imagine them doing this unless it's important. It hurts me to see Rio like this though. It's like she's been frozen and turned into a robot. She is dealing with this terribly - but for good reason of course. I should definitely check on her tomorrow. Although very few of us have been able to sleep, if she is, I don't really want to disturb her.

I wonder what the heck is going on here. Tensions have been at an all time high... I won't be surprised that if when we find them, that they'll be murdered by their respective friends; Tori, Rio and Quinton. It's also been so difficult for me to handle Vector lately. Since I'm responsible for him in a way right now, I have to keep an eye on him at all times. He's never fully accepted authority before, but now, I'm puzzled with how Nash could even keep him in place for two god damn minutes. Its been stressful and it's been getting pretty difficult for me to remain calm. Was he like this last time Nash went missing?! I certainly don't remember that.

I have now already checked around half of the city but there's still no sign as usual. All I have to do is go around the school area... then I'm just about done. Well, not really - I also have to go around Barian world. I doubt they'd be there, but you never know. The last time I saw them, Kite was busy working with Quinton on new energy findings, Yuma was going back home after a busy school day, and Shark was redeveloping Barian world and restoring it to it's original state after all the stuff that's been going on there.

Barian world has been a complete mess lately. With everything from chaos, to wars- it's not nearly what it should be like anymore. But from what I hear, Astral world is faring similarly. Earth's trying to help the best it can, but how much can you really do? It's getting scarier everyday, and we still don't know why those people attacked us those weeks before. Our lives been a hurricane of madness lately... I can barely keep up.

I'm drawing close to the school. The light tap of my footsteps echos down below. It's so nice and peaceful at night, I sometimes wonder why people associate it with terrible things. A soft wind breezes by, and I can already tell that no one's down there. Jumping down, I decide to make sure... but I know it's only a waste of time. It's too late at night and though I feel tired, lately I've been doing everything in my power to make sure I don't have to endure another bad dream.

Deep in thought, I am walking across campus slowly. But all of a sudden, I'm roused by a blast of noise and a high pitched scream. The scream was filled with worry, and I think that it was a females. Whatever happened, it's most likely not good. I look around desperately, hoping for some clue on where it came from. No time to waste. I'll figure that out soon. Jumping into the sky, I see another explosion near the water.