Update

It's been several months since I have updated this fic, and so I think a bit of an explanation is due. First things first I want to say that I have not abandoned The Missing Numbers just put it to the side a bit.

For the past several months I've been in a different fandom. Zexal is and has been important to me throughout this time, and even if I haven't been writing anything new I haven't forgotten about it either. Instead I have been writing content for that other fandom and posting it on ao3.

Wanting to make sure I don't completely forget I have been fixing up all of the chapters and gradually posting the remade product on archive of our own (aka ao3 the website I mentioned above). So far I'm pretty sure I'm on chapter 4 and each chapter has been taking less time to revise, which is good.

After I finish rewriting everything I will continue chapter 7, and if everything goes well (and if yall want me to) I will continue to post on both platforms. Better versions of the first 6 chapters will be on the other website as I don't want to bother anyone with 6 notifications and since my phone is low storage I dont have the app, only the website; meaning that it's harder to post.

If you want to check out my account on ao3 and the better versions of everything I will link it below. Thank you so much for reading, commenting, voting - you don't know how important your support is. Have a great day and thank you for your patience!