하나

Warning:this book is where Jungkook would easily forgive Tae and if you don't like reading this kind of book, leaves

Your 'bye' is not needed either.
Thank you 💜💜

It was a sunny morning where people enjoyed picnicking or do different kind of thing considered it such a nice weather and many just stay at home too lazy to move.

However in a beautiful garden,consisting different kinds of colorful flower,seat a small 9 year old boy,his pink bottom lip jutted out into a small adorable pout,eyes concentrating on the flower crown he was making which looked a bit messy,small chubby hands trying to put the flowers into its place.

"Why is this so hard?And how come mommy made it so easily?"The boy mumbled to himself,his mom was gonna have a reunion with his best friend soon and he decided to come to the garden instead,tired of older women keep pinching his cheek saying he has grown up and blah blah blah.

"What are you doing little one?"come a not so deep voice,Jungkook lifted his head up to meet with a handsome looking teen.

"Koo is trying to make a flower crown but it's so hard mister."Jungkook said,big doe eyes looking innocently to the handsome stranger making the older male cooed.

"I can help you with that,sweetcheek."

The younger's eyes lit up.

"Really?Here help me I've been trying for hours already!"He huff with a small pout making the taller boy chuckle,taking the flower crown from the younger and started to fix the messed.

"Here you go little one."he handed Jungkook a pretty crown after a while.

"Wow it's so beautiful.Can you put it on for me mister?"

"Sure"

"What your name mister?"

"I'm Taehyung and I'm thirteen,what about you?" Taehyung smile at the younger boy.

"Koo name is Jungkook and 'm nine that mean you're my hyung!"

The younger happily exclaimed.

"Oh and Taehyung hyung can you be Koo's Prince Charming you're sooo awesome"

"Sure thing sweetheart hyung will be your Prince Charming."

And that how their own fairytale started,but real life fairy tale doesn't exist.