"Mama!"a cheerful voice make a not so old looking woman look up from what she was doing and smile brightly showing some wrinkles on her face

"Bunny"the old lady open her arm widely for the small boy and Jungkook didn't waste a single second,hugging his grandma tightly.

After leaving his and Taehyung's house Jungkook come straight to Busan,his grandparents's house,a countryside area of the city,it was a peaceful place and Jungkook most favorite place he'd come here whenever he's free.

Jungkook would help the famers who work for his grandparents collecting the fruit or helping his the old couple planting some seeds or flower in the beautiful garden.

The famers and maid love the boy dearly because his kind and bright attitude,Jungkook would receive different kind of gift from them whenever he visit.

He sometimes making sweets for them and their children when it's holiday and they would come with their parents.

"How's my boy doing?" Jungkook's grandma asked him sweetly while her hand ruffling his soft hair.

"I'm great mama,miss you." Jungkook mumbled from the crook of her neck like a little kid.

"I miss you too bun.So how's life with Taehyung?"

Jungkook become tense when his grandma talk about Taehyung and the old lady could feel it.

"Is something wrong bun?"

"W-we divorced mama,c-can we not talk about it now?" Jungkook's voice come out trembled and she just nodded,not wanting to upset the poor boy any further.

"Where's papa?"

"He went fishing again,you know him." Jungkook just chuckle,knowing how his grandpa so obsessed with this.

"Alright let's go inside I'll tell the maid to prepare your room."

"Hello everyone it's been so long." Jungkook greeted everyone when he enter the house and the maids smile back at the bunny boy,many 'hello' and 'hi' could be hear as replied.

"Go and rest you must be tired,I'll call when dinner is ready"

....

The next morning Jungkook woke up by the voice of bird chirping,he smile brightly looking at the window,coming here really make him forget about all of his sadness.

The boy freshen up before went downstairs.

"Good morning papa,mama"

"Morning bub,how's your sleep?"the old male asked.

"It was great."

"So what you want to do today,hm?"

"I'll go help the farmer collect orange and strawberries and then we can make some sweet for them mama,right?It's Sunday tomorrow and I wanna give them and the kids something."Jungkook cutely asked them,the old lady nodded,looking fondly at her grandson,no matter how many years passed Jungkook will always be their little baby.

"Alright,they'll be so happy knowing you're here."

"I miss them too."

And the old couple weren't wrong because they warmly welcomed Jungkook when the boy went to help them.

Jungkook couldn't be more happy because no matter how evil he was in Taehyung's eyes,the boy was just a kind little puppy when he's here,just his happy self.

...

Taehyung was once again buried himself in a pile of paperwork,trying to finish it as soon as possible so he'd be able to meet the little bunny.

He was almost immediately goes to the younger when his mon told him where Jungkook was but Mrs.Kim stopped him,saying Jungkook need time.

So Taehyung gave him as well as himself a week,hoping everything gonna be alright,that Jungkook would forgive him for his stupidity.

He talked about everything with Jimin and the boy wanted so bad to mock the CEO but looking at Taehyung's state he didn't have the heart to do so.

Both Rose and Jimin could no nothing but wish Taehyung all the best,wish that he will be able to take Jungkook back.

Taehyung also wish he could have Jungkook's heart back.

The heart that has always been belonged to him,that never left.

The heart that was once pure and beautiful.

But now broken with scars.

That's what Taehyung should be aware of,he doesn't need to try to take it back but what he need to do is to heal and fix the pieces he has broke.