☏

It was a usual working day for Taehyung when he heard the door open and there's only one person that allow to come in without permission,Jeon Jungkook.

"Why are you here Kook?"Taehyung asked without looking up,today is Jungkook last day of exam and he was supposed to be at school not come to his company.He was expecting a usual bubbly answer from the younger but the voice he heard was a different voice.

"Surprise hyung"

That definitely not Jungkook.

"Minjun?"Taehyung brow furrowed together before his lip curl up into his famous box smile.

"I finally back hyung I miss you so much."

"I miss you too kiddo."Taehyung got up from his seat and give the younger a warm hug.

Minjun come to know Taehyung two year after the older met Jungkook and the bunny didn't like it one bit,he already showed it by how he acted toward Minjun which always got scolded by the oldest of the three.

To Teahyung,Jungkook is a spoiled brat that get whatever he want by only a snap of finger while Minjun is a good boy.

Well it's the exact opposite,it's just Minjun has never show his bad side to the older but Jungkook.

On the other hand,Jungkook tend to always spill what he thought when it come to Minjun and it always come out harsh,well trust hurt,but beside his sharp tongue Jungkook is just a pure little bunny,a kind person with beautiful heart.

"How long are you gonna stay?"

"I'll be back forever hyung."Minjun said smiling.

"That's great."

"So can we go out tomorrow hyung?Will you be free?"

"I always am for you Junie."

"See you tomorrow then hyung I still have to meet my dad haven't meet him yet I come here first."

"Alright see you."

The CEO looked at the boy's back,smiling,between Jungkook and Minjun he always thought he love Minjun,while Jungkook is like a little brother to him.

Or is it?

Taehyung was so excited about the arrival of the boy that he forgot he already promised to celebrate with Jungkook tomorrow after his final exam.