☏

10 years later

The door of the office opened revealing an adorable boy with a bunny smile on his flawless features.

"Teahyungie!" Jungkook happily exclaimed.

Meanwhile the said male just sigh in annoyance.

"What do you want Jungkook don't you see I'm working?"He asked the younger,cold.

Since they met each other that day Jungkook grew attached to Taehyung,he still remember the promise the CEO made with him.

However,it's different in Tae's case,as year went by he started to get annoyed at the younger clinginess,Jungkook would always come to his company whenever he got free which was a lot,he has school,yes,but the younger tend to always skip school and come here,he doesn't really need to pay much attention in class and still got straight A.

Jungkook pouted upon hearing how cold the tone was.It has always been like this,he kinda get used to it or maybe just  in front of Taehyung because on the inside those cold action and tone hurt him.

"I miss you hyungie."He said happily,Jungkook is a bright boy,his adorableness has captured so many people's heart.

Not Taehyung though.

Well or that what the older keep telling himself.

"Can we have lunch together today Tae?"

"No"

"Pretty please haven't eat anything since the morning."

"Fine."

That's how they are,Taehyung himself doesn't know why he can't resist the younger puppy eyes,he just can't see him sad.

"You're the best."

And Taehyung who walk in front of him smile a bit,Jungkook didn't see though.