열한

☏

Jungkook has been at Busan for a week already and to said his mind become better was an understatement because he distanced himself from the outside world,he involved himself only in the small village,no internet connection,no nothing.

He still sometimes thinks about the certain black hair male though,still trying to forget but it's not easy,Taehyung was his first love after all.

Today is another day at his grandparents house and as usual Jungkook woke up early in the morning,having a nice breakfast with the old couple,he sometimes went fishing with his grandpa or help his grandma with the flower if not both he'd either help the farmers collecting some fruit or playing their children since he love kids so much.

Today is no different the boy was helping his grandma with planning new flower,the old lady was inside the house putting fresh flower into the vase leaving the small bunny boy at the garden alone.

When Mrs.Jeon was cutting the dead leaves of the flowers,she heard the car horn sound and look up,wondered who's coming shinee there's not many people during this hour coming here.

"I'll go get it."one of the maid said and rush to the gate.

"Halmeoni"the old lady heard a deep voice speak up after a while and she look up again to meet no one other than Kim Taehyung,her Jungkook's ex-husband and smile warmly at him.

"Come here."She gestured Taehyung to go to her and the boy timidly did as told,next second he was greeted with a warm hug of the woman.

It only worsened the guilt in his heart,after what he done to her grandson she still acting so sweet toward him.

"Are you here for Jungkookie son?"

"Y-yes."

"Can I talk to you for a second first?"and Taehyung nodded,sitting next to her waiting for what the old woman wanted to talk about.

"Jungkookie didn't want to tell me what happened and I don't want to push him either,seeing so broken already and I'm not gonna ask you,it's your and his story and it's you both that need to talk,what I wanted to tell you is Jungkook might look like a bright kid that has no care about the world but he's so fragile at time,he might never showed you his weak side but believe me he has one,I know my grandson can be rude at times but he's a kind little boy who love to play and helping the other a lot.So go talk it out with him whatever happened,remember communication is the key.Don't assumes thing you don't know without talking it out,yeah?"

Taehyung gave Jungkook grandma another tight hug,he's so grateful for this,that she didn't blame him but instead giving him advice that he need so much.

"Thank you so much,halmeoni."

"Now go to Jungkookie,the boy was probably playing with either the soil or worm already."The old lady said chuckle softly making Taehyung laugh along with her,imagine a certain bunny boy playing with the flower.