열넷

☏

It's the same day in the afternoon,Taehyung was working in his office with Jimin who was simply sitting there after asking Taehyung about him and his husband.

Not long after they heard the sound of door knob and looked up to see a certain bunny boy there.

"Jiminie hyung hi I didn't see you at your office and Jennie noona said you're here,I miss you." Jungkook said and hugged Jimin which the older gladly returned.

"Ahem ahem."they both heard Taehyung fake cough and broke the hug.

"Hello TaeTae hyung."

"Is that my lunchbox bun?"

"No it's for Jiminie hyung,you never ate mine so I assumed you don't want one and only make for Minie hyung since he said he love it lots."

Jimin smirk,satisfied with Jungkook's answer while Taehyung was sulking,like a little kid that didn't get his favorite candy.

"Wow thank you so much Kookie I will enjoy this,goodbye Tae imma go and enjoy the heavenly food."and he left.

"Babyyyyy"Taehyung whined making the younger looked at him innocently.

"What is it hyungie?"

"I'm sorry I regretted everything,can I get my lunchbox back?It was mine wasn't it?Don't do that you really wanna see hyung starve?" Taehyung dramatically said,even it was intended to be a joke,a part of him still feel guilty for what he did,making Jungkook cutely giggles.

"No it was really for Jiminie hyung.But don't be sad hyungie I also make you some wait here."

Jungkook come back with another box that he let Rose took care for a while.

"Here hyungie,now come and eat your lunch I made your favorite too."

Jungkook placed the box on the table that located on the right side of the room,he was about to sit but Taehyung grabbed his waist making him sit on his lap instead.

"This where you need to sit fairy."

And Jungkook was blushing madly,he still need to get use to this side of Taehyung,all sweet and caring,not that he's complaining,if anything he love this side of Taehyung so much.

"Now it's time for punishment,angel."

"W-wait!what did I even do!?"Jungkook's big doe eyes widened.

"Well you make hyung's heart hurt by lying back there."

"It was a joke."

"Well hyung's still hurt." Taehyung dramatically exclaimed.

"What do you want me to do than?"

"Feed hyung and gave hyung kiss every time you feed." Taehyung said with a smirk,loving the peachy color that adored on Jungkook's soft cheeks.

"O-okay"Jungkook was so freaking adorable right now looking all flustered on his lap while shyly playing the hem of his sweater,oh wait it was Taehyung's sweater,that was so big on him making him look so small.

That make Taehyung lean and pamper Jungkook with kisses all over his face,the younger was adorably giggling.

"T-TaeTae s-stop."

"Never."and he keep kissing Jungkook all over his face with a fond smile,loving so much the heavenly sound that left his small husband's lip.

"Puh-please Koo will f-feed hyungie."

"That's my bunny."

And so the lunch ended up with Jungkook on Taehyung's lap feeding him with small kisses after,as Taehyung feeding the younger back.

"Baby"

"Hyungie?"

"Would you like to go on a date with hyung?I've never really take you on a proper date,hyung is sorry."

"It's fine hyungie I took you on so many date remember?" Jungkook said referring to the times when he dragged Taehyung out with him."And I would love to go on a date with you."

"Thank you so much flower,I love you."

And Jungkook froze,his eyes was wide open looking at Taehyung.

"Y-you love m-me?" Taehyung chuckle looking at the younger's surprise state.

"Of course I do baby,I was late to realize how important you are to me but now that I do I will never make the stupid mistakes again." Taehyung said while softly caress the smaller pink,soft cheek with his thumb.

"I-I love you too hyungie,so much."

And the couple shared another loving kiss,pouring all the love in it.