열 두번째

The gif won't work here so I put it up there instead because it was too cute to not to.

Double update uwu.

And Mrs.Jeon wasn't wrong because when he arrived at the garden he saw Jungkook with an overall and a black and white striped polo shirt looking absolutely adorable.

The boy was trying to get the worm away from the green leaves,nose that cover with a little dirt on it scrunch up cutely,eyes never leave the green creature he was trying to catch.

"What are who you doing,little one?"

"I'm trying to catch the worm it's gonna destroy mama's flower and I don't want that,mama gon' be upset."the bunny cutely replied,not exactly knowing who he was talking to,too concentrated to care,making the old male who was fondly looking at him quietly cooed at his adorableness.

"Want some help?"

"R-really yes please,I've been trying to—"he abruptly stop when he looked up and saw who he was talking to because standing there was the one Jungkook love so much as well as someone who broke his heart to absolutely uncountable pieces.

"I must be dreaming there's no way he's here,he's happy with Minjun now.Get yourself together Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung face fall upon hearing what the younger was talking about.

"Bunny you're not dreaming,hyung's here."

And Jungkook big doe eyes became wider,if possible,looking at the man in front of him as if he was seeing a ghost.

"B-but why?Is there anything wrong with the divorce paper?" Jungkook heart hurt talking about this.

"No,Kook I-I wanted to say sorry."

"What?!"

"Yes,Jungkookie I know everything and I wanted to say sorry c-can you give me another chance,I know I fucked up and hurt you a lot but this whole week make me realize my own feelings and one thing now I know for sure is my heart screaming for you it always has been but I was so dumb and ignore it,so Jungkookie can I have another chance please,a chance to love you like how you deserve it.please?"

Jungkook stood there frozen,for over ten years,finally the one he loved dearly return his feeling,but will he be able to love again?He still scared of getting his heart broken again,it barely recover,the wound is still fresh,but at the same time his heart scream for Taehyung to hold him,to be by his side,to heal him.

And so he followed his heart.

"B-but Minjun,didn't you l-love him?" Jungkook was having a hard time trying to swallow the lump in his throat,it pained him so bad talking about the one he love with someone else.

"I don't,I believe what he told me,doubting you and maybe because of that,that make me think I love him but the feeling when I'm with you and with him are different I don't feel butterflies in my stomach nor my heart beating fast whenever I'm with him like I did with you.Please baby."

"W-will you promise to never h-hurt me again?"

"I promise baby,no more."And Jungkook nodded making Taehyung immediately pull him into a tight hug.

"Thank you,thank you thank you so much angel.I promise to never ever hurt you again."He mumbled while sweetly kissing Jungkook soft brown hair.

"Hyungie let me go you're going to get dirty." Jungkook said but the grip around him only tightened.

"Don't care."Taehyung smile upon hearing the younger's giggles,oh how much he missed this heavenly like sound.

"Now lemme help you pretty little thing with the worm." Taehyung said after broke the hug and Jungkook cutely nodded,happy that he finally get back with his lover.

I lost half of this chapter at first and need to re-write it and I almost bang my head out of frustration,pms is hard smh