My First Day of Misery

"YOU GET WATER," I said, dull and emotionless. I was pondering about my intense hatred for these children; IM5. They rejected my flawless audition as Pinocchio for Disney Dudez. I mean, why didn't they choose me? I was PERFECT. I rocked that "I've Got No Strings," or whatever it was called. I even dressed the part! You know how hard it was to get those stupid pants on? I obviously looked better than that gloomy Tarzan guy. YIKES! Anyway, I walked out of the room after inviting them into Todrick's home, overhearing them say, "To Wilfred!"

Gabe then opened his pitiful, small mouth and commented, "That guy was freakin' weird." They have no idea what they did to me, and I doubt they even recognized me. If I didn't want to lose my job, I would have spilled all of their waters onto their technological devices. I was about to throw my head in a planter when this scratchy ear worm overcrowded my thoughts. They were singing a cover of "Fancy," a song by Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX, which I absolutely despised. I personally love the original, but it was ruined after IM5 poisoned the song with their horrid, angelic voices.

Okay, I've got to admit, I have been spying on them. If Todrick caught me, he would make me pick up the dog feces off the carpeted floor. I managed to remain quiet as I heard settle footsteps trail behind mine. I carefully turned around, my heart immediately jumping out of my chest. Todrick. I attempted to act "casual" and awkwardly said to him, "Hello Todrick. Do you want anything?" Of course, as always, he answered that he wanted lemonade. But, I just said, as I always do, YOU GET WATER.

Look, the reason why I don't respect Todrick is because he never appreciates all I've done for him. After I wasn't accepted into the Disney Dudez, I had to become the butler for Mickey Mouse. After auditions, he said I had potential. Well, guess what? Turns out I had potential of being his SLAVE. I was desperate for money so I accepted, later finding out that was a huge mistake.

I strolled off and overheard Todrick talking to IM5 about the rules, which I never cared for. I knew they would break a rule sooner or later, within a day at least. I had hoped they weren't staying here, for they would destroy this home and everyone in it. I sighed heavily, rolled my eyes, and stepped down the stairs to get a drink of water.

---------------------------------------------------

I got bored so I'm just going to make a short Wilfred story about #Bandcamp, made by Todrick Hall and IM5. The chapters are going to get longer, and there's going to be about 8 chapters or so because there's 8 episodes of #BandCamp.

#Bandcamp episode 1 above!

~CityOfSilverStars

2020 UPDATE: it's been so long!! I updated the grammar to make it a bit more readable. Enjoy!