This feeling

Kartik pov

Ugggghhhhh he is so sexyly  cute yaarrr. God his dove eyes are so beautiful while concentrating, his beautiful firm hands looks so sexy as holds the paper, his lips as he parts them to lick his finger, his-oww.

I was rudely woken up from my day dreaming by a very evil witch, my best friend Sam.

"Will you stop day dreaming and help, it's your fault we are behind" she said as she went back to doing whatever she was doing before hitting me. That still hurts though, this girl has hands made of steel.

"Its not my fault I can't concentrate, I mean how do you expect me get some work done while he looks so sexy" I whined as looked at Aman dreamingly.

She followed my gaze and scowled.
"He is printing papers kartik, how the fuck is that sexy"

"You see his eyes-"

"Are like dove, his are hands are the most sexiest hands ever. Pata hai mujhe. You have said that thousands of time. Tumare wajah se Maine galti se sid ko aman bhula diya abb woh mujhse gusa ho gaya hai" she said as she played with her engagement ring. (I know)(because of you I called sid aman by mistake now he is angry with me)

"Ooii abni ghadi najar usse doore rakh. He is mine." I said possessively. (Oii keep your dirty eyes off him).

"Ohh, he is your? When was the last time you talked to him,hmm" I hate it when she has a point.

I suddenly became more interested in my shoes. Such good shoes maybe Aman and I can have matching shoes. Soo cute.

"Kartik, I asked you a question" damn it Sam is such a cockblocker to my thoughts.

"When I was giving him office tour" I mumbled looking embarrassed about it.

"What I can't here you, kartik?" She said as she moved a bit closer with me ,her hand behind her ear.

"When I was giving him office tour" I said it a little louder hating the stupid grin that formed on her face. She knows she won.

"Kartik if you like so much you should just talk to him" she said in her calm motherly voice.

I signed sadly,"what should I talk to him? Usko dekh kar meri fatt jati hai yaarr, meri dill mai dahk dahk hone lakta, gala sukh jata hai, aur mera pura dimag blank ho jata hai" (seeing him I get scared, my hearts starts beating so fast, my throat goes dry, and my brain blanks out).

"You are totally whipped na" she said with a small smile which made me smile.

"Maybe" I said giddly.

"Do you want me to talk to him?" Sam said looking at Aman who was now talking to Vishal from HR department.
God I hate that Vishal he is so overfriendly ugghh.

"You would probably scare him away" I regretted saying that because of the hit on the shoulder that followed was painful.

"Me!? I will scare him away, have you seen yourself, you would probably give the heart attack only" Sam scolded.

"I can't even talk to him how the hell will I give him heart attack" I said sadly. Sam expression turned into concern.

"Maybe that's what giving him heart attack, you not talking to him, maybe he wants you to talk to him" she said with a small reassuring smile.

"He is not gay, Sam" I said sadly. She signed and looked at Aman" how do you know?".

I looked at her,"I feel it" she laughed at that.
"You have the worst gayder, kartik, that boy is so gay" she said while pointing at Aman.

"I do not" I said offended.

"Ohh yeah you do, you still don't know that I am bi" she smiled and started walking away before I could register what she said.

Wait!! My best friend is bi!!!!

I looked at her. My Sam, MY SAM!!!!!

The same Sam who is engaged to her love of her life Siddharth.

Woah!!!! In which world am I living.

I looked at her again she was talking to aman, she looked so straight, how the hell did I not kno- wait!!

SHE IS TALKING TO AMAN!!!!!

Ohh my God what is she doing??

I started biting my nails out of nervousness.

What is she telling him? Is she telling him about my crush on him? What if he disgusted? What if he brings people to beat me up? What the hell are you thinking Sam? I am so dead. They are gonna beat me up till I can't even walk, then everyone will know, then the company would fire me, no job means no money, no money means no house, no hous-

Wait they both are smiling. Is he ok with it? Oh my god will he become my boyfriend? Ohh then we could go on movie dates. Which movie should we watch. Ahh a new Amitabh bhachan movie is coming we could watch that.
Or we could-

"Oyye daydreamer, wake up" Sam's voice woke me up from our date.

"Oii what did you talk to him? Did he agree to become my boyfriend? Did he-"

"Oii rajdhani came down, I only asked him for lunch, I said me, you and he should go for lunch today" ohh dang it.

"But aren't you having lunch with your saasu maa?" I asked confused.( mother in law).

She just smiled and raised her eyebrow, mischief glittering in her eyes. Then realisation hit me.

"You set us up for a date!?" I said excitedly.

She raised her collar and said,"You are welcome, now this is your chance, swoon him with your charm"

I smiled at her. This is my chance to make Aman mine.

"Is the work done, samiksha?" We both jumped hearing Shusmita's voice.

"Ahehe, almost done ma'am" Sam said nervously.

Shusmita nodded," work faster if it's not done by today na then you both see"
We gulped hearing her stern voice.

"Yes ma'am" we both said while scrambling the papers hurrying to do the work before lunch.

♡♡♡

Hii!!
Not the best chapter but I wanted to show you their friendship. Sam I a character I added. I hope you like her as she plays a big part in this books.

Next chapter will be their first unofficial date. I am excited. Are you??

Don't forget to vote and comment..