first date

Aman from kartiks eyes 👆

Aman pov

I was really surprised when Samiksha suddenly came up to me. I mean I have never talked to her but I knew she was kartiks best friend, she is also the talk of the office. Too bad she is engaged. No wonder every guy to talked about her sounded so sad.

But what was even more shocking was when she asked to have lunch with her and kartik.

I was honestly looking forward  to be Kartiks friend when he gave me the office tour I was kind of sad when he didn't talk to me after that. I mean I could have strike a conversation with him myself but I was too scared to talk to him.

He has this vibe around him that makes me feel safe. Its like nothing can hurt me when he is around. And that's what scares me. I am not gay. I can't be.

But then a part of me wants to be gay so I could be with him. It's just so strange. I am confused. I don't want to fall for him. And even if I did fall, and if he finds out, he will probably kill me with his biceps.

Anyway I should be more worried about the lunch today. I don't even know those two. It's going to be completely awkward.

My phone dinged indicating that I have a new message. It was from samiksha telling me the location of lunch. Signing I packed my bag took my wallet and phone. After telling bye to Iyer who sits besides me, I was off.

It's been two weeks since I joined this office. It's been cool until now. I made a few friends got to know the company better. Did work other than just printing paper. Till now it's been good.

Samiksha had sent a location of a small cafe a block away from our office. It was a small cafe. The type where people usually go for dates. That got me more scared.

Entering the cafè I was hit by the smell of bittersweet coffee and vanilla cream. Not bad. Looking around I was trying to spot them. But I only found kartik sitting on the table in the far end corner. Confused I walked towards the table.

"Uhh...hi" his head snapped so fast in my direction I was scared it might break. He gave me a nervous smile and motioned me to sit.

"Uhh I thought samiksha was going to come as well" I said looking around the cafè trying to spot her.

"Yeah she was but then the saasu maa called and she had to leave" he said straighting up in his seat.

So that means it going to be just two of us. That got me even more scared. It's going to be an awkward lunch.

"Don't look so tense I don't bite." His voice broke my train of thoughts. Looking up I saw him giving me a smirk. If I thought his smile was sexy I clearly don't know how to define his smirk.

"Uhh no I am just awkward with new people" I said as I rubbed my hand behind my neck nervously l.

"It's ok, there is no need to be nervous, and it's not like we haven't talked before." He said. His smirk has now turned into a small beautiful smile.

"Now what would you like to order?" He said as he grabbed the menu cards and passed me one.

"Umm I don't know, I have never been here so I don't know what is good" I said as my eyes scanned the menu.

"The mac and cheese is really good you should definitely try it" he said licking his lips. That did something to me. My eyes are now fixed on his lips now. They are soo......lickable.

I diverted my eyes from his lips so that I don't out as a creep to him" uhh yeah then I will have that"

He looked up from his menu and smiled," alright then, I will have a meatball spaghetti, so you can get a taste of my two favourite dish, you don't have problem in sharing right, because sharing is caring" he smiled so bright I am surprised I am not blind yet.

I gave him a small nod, he then placed our order then turned towards me.

"How about we play twenty question to get to know each other better" he said trying to get rid of the awkwardness.

I nodded and said" yeah, sounds cool you start"

"How old are you?"

Basic question. Not bad.

"24. You?"

"25. You can't ask the same question try something else"

Ok.

"What's with the nose ring?"

His hands touched his ring at my question.

"Why you don't like it?" His eyes narrowed.

"No I think it's really cool and interesting" I said defensively but I was being honest.

He chuckled," relax I am just messing with you. I got this to come as a rebel to my dad"

Ohh...So he is a rebel. A hot rebel though. Ok Aman get hold of yourself.

"Ok my turn, what your favourite colour"

"Mustard" I said without any hesitation. His eyes widened at this.

"Really, I thought it would be black or something, I mean whose favourite colour is mustard".

"Hey, it's a nice colour and it looks good on me"

He surrendered at that," ok ok my bad you do look cute in mustard" he winked at me and that got me blushing and he laughed at that telling me I look cute. And that only resulted in more blushing.

Our food arrived, it was just as good as kartik had described. We shared our food. I think I liked his spaghetti more. He was really excited and happy that I liked his choice of food.

After lunch we walked back to our office cracking jokes laughing at random thinks. It was a perfect date- I mean day.

"That was an amazing date" kartik said as we reached our floor. My heart started beating fast at that.

"Date?" I asked confused.

"Yeah a friends date. Why friends can't go on dates or what" he joked. Of course a friends date. But why did my heart pained at that.

What is happening to me?

♡♡♡

Hii!! Their first date!!!
What do you guys think?
Poor Aman, he is so confused.
Kartik better take care of my baby!!

Please don't forget to vote and comment