Calm💥

💥4
We were all sitting in class .
Mr.Aizawa was starting to explain what's next.

Rescue training.

" what you wear is up to you, you can wear your costumes , go change and meet in the front of the school. A bus is waiting for us, Go." He muttered out monotoned.

We all got up to get our costumes and change into them.

We changed quick since we were so excited to go off campus.

We all gathered in front of the school when someone blew a whistle.
It was our class rep,IIda.

"Get into two neat lines so we load into the bus efficiently" he announced while continuing to blow his whistle

Everyone did just that and loaded onto the bus.

I was one of the first ones. A lot of seats were vertical and super close together. Weird layout.

I wasn't comfortable with that.

I saw the seats in the back were vertical like normal bus seats.

I slid into one of those, took out my earphones, and leaned my head against the window.

I started hearing my favorite song and closed my eyes.
I felt the seat move . Someone sat next to me.

Suddenly my earphone got yanked out of my ear .
I turned my head quickly .

" DID YOU NOT HEAR ME SHORT STUFF IM TALKING TO YOU!!!! " Bakugo yelled at me gritting his teeth after.

I let out a sigh.

"Oh it's just you." I said rolling my eyes.

I turned my head back to the window.

" what do you want now." I muttered out crossing my arms staring out the window.

" Are you going to tell me what's your quirk" he mumbled out getting comfy in his seat.

I clicked my tounge while shaking my head looking out the window.

"Look...You've been a real pain in my ass since I met you. Just tell me so I can stop.." he scowled but then I Interrupted him.

" so you can stop thinking about me" I smirked while fluttering my lashes . Messing around obviously .

 Messing around obviously