Coming soon: Final Exams💥

Enjoy and let me know what you guys are thinking , stay safe!!❤️

Aizawa was letting us go for lunch and told us to prepare for our final exams.

They were quickly coming up and we had to keep studying but at the same time keep training.

Exhausting.

With that he left the class wishing us luck.

As soon as he left everyone started freaking out that they've been so busy with the sports festival and internships that they didn't bother studying or even reading.

Everyone was comparing class ranks and the bottom of the barrel were freaking out.

*cough* Kaminari, Mina,*Cough*

"You guys still have time to study " Deku who was ranked 5th in the class cheerfully let them know

"As class rep I have high hopes you will make UA proud and study for these finals" Iida who was ranked number 2 advised them.

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class" Todoroki who was ranked number 6 commented embarrassing them.

"Go over your notes ... I mean if you took any?" Y/n who was ranked number 3 snickered.

"Hey don't worry we can have a study session" Yaoyorozu who was ranked at number 1 offered to help anyone.

How nice.

A few other students asked for her help which seemed to excite her.

I walked over to Katsuki's desk.

"Speaking of studying do you need help Huh Katsuki, I think I might have time to tutor you " I tried saying flirty but he took it so seriously.

"What are you saying?! You think I don't know enough? " Katsuki who was 4th scowled out.

"I mean I could help in...whatever you need" I winked out as I whispered to him.

"LISTEN HERE YOU DAMN EXTRA IM SMARTER THAN YOU" he hollered but nobody bothered to turn to him.

Everyone was used to his outbursts.