For your own good

💥8
...
It was the evening and my mom Insisted me not to be alone in my room.

Y/n come broom

Honey come eat

Sweetie come help with dinner

Sweetie don't be in your room.

I want to just relax a bit. Alone.

We ate dinner together and I went to go wash the dishes to help out my mom.

She sat on the table writing up a grocery list.

My dad went to the living room to watch some soccer game

The kitchen has a window with a street view. As I was washing the dishes I noticed .. Bakugo? The hell?

He was walking on the sidewalk staring at the house .

Maybe he's just walking by ? Maybe going home?

I saw him turn onto our lawn and making his way to the front door.

Crap! I thought

If my dad saw him he's going to lose it!

I stopped washing the dishes.

"U-um mom I forgot to check the mail I think ima go check it " I said going to get the mailbox keys.

" okay sweetie expecting something?" She asked not even looking up.

"Y-yeah I am , be right back!" I tried to say casually without stirring up suspicion.

I ran to the door smiled passed my dad in the living room.

I didn't open it fully and slipped out.
Making his way to the door was Bakugo.

His eyes widened at the sight of me rushing out the door

I pushed him back away from the door.

"Are you crazy? Are you trying to get me killed? Why the hell are you doing here?" I yelled standing in front of him with my hands on my hips.

His eyes widened And he raised an eyebrow.

"Huh what the fuck?" He scowled.

I rolled my eyes and walked passed him crossing the street making my way to the mailbox.

" what the hell is your problem ?" He snapped at me walking behind me

"My problem?? You're the one showing up unannounced! My parents are kind of strict !" I replied not even looking at him , trying to put the key in the lock.

"WELL IF SOMEONE ACTUALLY ANSWERED THE PHONE YOU WOULDVE KNOWN I WANTED TO COME SEE HOW YOU WERE DOING YOU SHORT IDIOT! "He yelled with anger in his eyes.

"Wait what?" I asked calmly looking at his angry face. Even with him angry I couldn't help but think he was so handsome.

I snapped out of my head.

"Ohh no i have my phone in my room upstairs charging and I was downstairs so I didn't even know you called. Wait you called ??? " I smirked at him

He scoffed .

"Don't think much of it

"Don't think much of it . I just... I just wanted to see how your back was..." he muttered out looking down.

"Aww Bakugo you're so swe-" I began to say and tease him when I got interrupted.

"Y/N is everything okay? Come inside now" my mom sternly yelled while standing at the door with her arms crossed.

" crap" I whispered out looking down.

"I'll be there in a bit" I said back smiling.

"No now!" She raised her voice glaring at me waiting for me.

My smile melted away.

I turned to face Bakugo who looked so confused.

"I-uh , I gotta go, see you at school." I muttered out as I walked away forcefully.

I walked across the street and to the door and saw my mom glaring at Bakugo. And slammed the door after we went inside .

"Who was that young lady!" My mom shouted.

"What's going on?" Dad asked looking at me confused.

"Nothing " I muttered out rolling my eyes

"Nothing ? Why was that boy yelling at you?" My mom asked with her hands on her hips.

My dad shot up from his seat.

"Yelling at you? Who? " he raised his voice and walked to the door to see if he saw anyone but he didn't.

"He's... a friend.. but he has a bad temper he's a hot head. Even with the teachers." I began to explain.

My mom scoffed.

"I don't want to see you with that boy. He wanted to hurt you!" She exclaimed.

"Bakugo? He wouldn't hurt me he's trying to be a hero"I explained

I saw my mom roll her eyes and look at my dad.

"That boy.. doesn't look like a hero.. he's a bad boy. No no no stay away for your good." She said while walking off to the kitchen.

My dad gave me a stern look and I just rolled my eyes and went to my room.

My gosh I get treated like a child.

*Ding*
From Bakugo.! 7:29 PM
Bakugo.! :Everything okay?

Y/n: yeah. Told you strict parents. I can't talk to boys because boys are bad lol

Bakugo.!: come outside.

Y/n: are you Not  listening . I can't!!!!!!
See you tomorrow at school.

Bakugo.! : fine .

He was actually coming to see me. To see if I was okay.
Curse you Bakugo
You're making my heart swoon more.