Sports Festival End💥

•••••
I opened my eyes, I saw a bright light and my vision was blurry.

After a few seconds it adjusted back to normal.

I heard the sound of kissing.

"Muuuaaaahhh"

What is that?

I turned my head to the right and saw two lips coming at my face.

I yelped and naturally tried backing up.

"Oh good your awake dear, one more and that should do it " Recovery girl told me in the sweetest voice

"Muuuuua! There you go, how do you feel now?" She asked out nicely as she began to write in a clipboard.

I sat up and got up from the bed.

"I feel great... nothing hurts...thank you" I thanked her in a kind tone as I stretched my arms above my head.

Wow I feel no pain.its kind of a miracle.

"I even got rid of the bruises on your arm and face and the only thing is you have a bandage around your head from that nasty hit you got " she said continueing to write in her clipboard.

My eyes widened and heart sped up a few beats.

"O-oh you did?" I asked out nervously.

"Yes dear, be careful with your training okay... don't hurt you're pretty little face" she smiled out.

"O-oh yeah r-right" I nervously answered.

I felt relieved I didn't get Questioned.

"Now hurry and go with the rest of your class I believe your boyfriends battle is going on right now" she smiled out as she handed me a lollipop.

My eyes widened at her

"Uhm.. I don't have a boyfriend " I muttered out giving a forced smile.

"Oh I assumed that spikey haired blonde was your boyfriend, before his match he came in here and stayed by your side for a while" she happily said.

Katsuki.

"He's my best friend, I'm guessing that's why." I muttered out failing at trying to hide my smile.

"It's not the first time he's come to check on you, I think someone has an admirer " she playfully smiled

I remember she told me when the USJ happened, he came to check on me while I was under her care.

I felt a blush come into my face.

"I don't think so, but uhm thanks for everything!" I thanked her one more time and walked out of her office.

I know he likes me and he knows I like him but it's still sweet he did that, something a boyfriend would do, which he is not.

Didn't stop me from smiling so big at the thought.