Round 1: Finish💥

Back in our seats the rest of the class was talking how they didn't want to see this match and how disturbing it will be.

I feel conflicted.
I want them both to win.
My best guy friend and my best girl friend.

Present mic introduced both of them and the match began.

She ran towards him and as she got close to him , he let out an explosion towards her sending her flying back.

I let out a gasp as black smoke was covering them both.

I stood up and leaned forward trying to see what was going on.

She was going to attack from behind him but he sent her flying back with another explosion.

Over. And over. And over again.

Everyone was scared for her and worried.

Black smoke was engulfing the ring and people started booing Katsuki.

Dang it Katsuki.

I clenched my fist on my lap and was so nervous watching this all go down.

Ochaco let down a meteor shower.
Bakugo let out a giant explosion and destroyed the meteor shower with ease.

She ended up passing out and got carried to recovery girls office.

Deku got up and left, I followed behind.
••••
"Oh uh-y/n, have you been following me?" He asked out super nervously when he noticed I follow him for 5 minutes.

"I figured you were going to check on ochaco so I followed you, is that okay sorry for being in stalker mode" I giggled out nervously.

"N-n-no It's okay, I just -" he began to say before he got interrupted.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?!" Katsuki yelled and interrupted Deku.

"Uh- I- Kachan!! Oh hey!"he let out even more nervously as he began to shake looking at Katsuki

He marched up to Deku and towered over him.

"It was your idea wasn't it, you would come up with something so stupid-" he began scowling

"Shut up and stop being a jerk " I interjected as I put my arm in between them.

"You're wrong, it was all her idea, I'm going to check on her now, y/n you coming ?" Deku casually asked showing no fear in the moment.

"Uhm- I'll catch up just give me a minute " I muttered out giving Deku a small smile and heard Katsuki growling.

Deku nodded his head and walked off.

As soon as he disappeared into the hallway I smacked Katsuki with the back of my hand.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!!!!!" He yelled as he towered over me now.

"Could you not be such a jerk to him!!!" I shouted back facing him with my hands on my hips .