Sports Festival Start

I woke up before my alarm.

6:40 AM

But I mean I couldn't contain myself it was the day of the sports festival.
I got ready in my uniform and walked downstairs.

The house was quiet and empty.
My parents weren't home, good.
Not trying to have a confrontation before school today.

I noticed my phone was on the counter with a sticky note attached.

Good luck sweetie! We'll be waiting for text updates! We believe in you! Aim for #1!
❤️ Mom and Dad.

Sweet I guess.
I turned on my phone and it was fully charged and of course my text messages were read.
I think I need to change my password to something longer.

Anyways I ran out the door with my phone in hand to excited!
•••••
When I got into the classroom everyone was in little groups chatting away.

I went to put my bag down at my desk and went to Katsuki's desk.

"Hey stranger!" I exclaimed as I stood in front of his desk.

He had his elbow propped on his desk and was resting his head on his hand.

"So, ready? Sports festival is finally here, I'm so scared and nervous " I confessed

"Tch. What's to be nervous about, I'm going to come out on top and beat all you idiots" he smirked out as he slammed his hand on his desk and made a fist with the other.

"Ay Katsuki! There you go again underestimating me, I could and will beat you" I joked as I booped his nose.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU SAY! IMA WIPE THE FLOOR WITH YOU" he yelled out as he shot up .

"Shhhhhhh! What the hell are you doing yelling like that! " I whispered yelled glaring at him.

Mr. Aizawa came in and instructed us to change into our gym clothes and was told to wait inside a room all together.
••••
*Fast Forward *
Everyone was anxiously waiting inside.