zero.

YEAR 2103-2155
- THE ERA OF WARS -

YEAR 2103-2155- THE ERA OF WARS -

The generation of cruel wars That is the generation she was born into

The generation of cruel wars That is the generation she was born into. Hoshiyuki Sora was welcomed by the world as an orphan child, left in front of the gates of an orphanage. Without any clue as to how or why she was left there, she was born and raised just like any other child who was given a chance to live. She received attention, care, and love just like any orphan in the orphanage.

Yes. Just like everyone else.

So why—?

“Hoshiyuki Sora, known as the youngest general, by the orders of the emperor You must be punished for committing treason towards the royal family.”

When did it all go wrong? Did it all go down the very moment she joined the military to save her family? If so, why? Hoshiyuki Sora is the loyal dog of the royal family. She blindly followed every single thing they wished and desired to be done, and yet here she is. Are you about to get punished for treason? “Your majesty! I haven't done anything! I simply followed your orders! "The female screamed as she reached out towards the emperor in desperation.

“Take her to the prison," the emperor uttered without any care in the world before gesturing for them to leave. With that being said, the guards who used to be her subordinates dragged her to the prison without any mercy. She pleaded and pleaded and pleaded. Over and over and over again. This world has nothing but war, cruelty, and greed. Her desperate plea wasn't heard by anyone.

And now, there she is. Kneeling in front of the masses on top of a platform, she used to use it to kill the ones whom the emperor ordered to kill. Fate must be laughing at her; maybe she deserved this due to how dirty her hands are and how many people she massacred because the emperor ordered it. “Well then, Hoshiyuki Sora, do you have any last words? "Her old subordinate questioned me as he grabbed the female by her chin while smirking.

Sora merely stayed quiet, to which he laughed before nearing his face near her ear. “You've done well, loyal dog. I wish you do well as you rot in he—” Sora headbutted the guy before glaring, “Shinya... So this was your plan all along, huh? To get me framed," the female says as she stares at the man who clutches his nose in pain. “Kill this bitch immediately! ” He screamed.

“I'll take that as a yes, then.”

The female murmured to herself as she watched her previous subordinates handle the guillotine: “You deserve to die, General. Think of it as a reward for every single sin you've done.” Shinya states, smiling sinisterly at the female, to which Sora merely chuckles, “Sin? Stop blaming me for everything that happened.”

Sora smiled—"I am simply a pawn after all.”

And with that, the youngest general of the empire, Hoshiyuki Sora was beheaded. It was said that despite getting herself killed, the smile on her face remained. As if haunting the people who framed and used her as a scape goat to escape their own sins.

A pawn. That is how Sora has viewed herself for years. That is why she was labelled as the emperor's loyal dog. Yet despite following every single order that the emperor had given her, she was still killed. How cruel. Oh how she wanted to go back to being the normal kid she once were, but she knows that she won't be able to do that.

Her hands were already tainted. She's dirty. Unlike back then,

Besides that, she's already dead.

So why—?

“This one's name shall be Kohana.” Came the voice of a completely unfamiliar voice, suddenly feeling big hands holding her body gently. “It suits her. She is the village's little flower.”