two.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The kids in the village are definitely up to something

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The kids in the village are definitely up to something. The youngest of the bunch thought as she followed the group of children as they made their way towards the forest, falling a few steps behind the group. Not minding the quick glances she receives as she does so. Today is one of those days when her sisters are not with the group. Curious as to what these kids were up to, she decided to follow them. “Uhm... Kohana-chan? Why are you following us?” The blonde boy questioned, stopping from his tracks as he eyed the girl awkwardly, “Why? Can't I join you, Ginro? "The female asked.

Which made the boy start sweating profusely, “I-i... I didn't say that.” He stammered, finding the female in front of him more intimidating than Kohaku herself. Upon seeing the quivering boy, Kohana decided to approach the group. She knows that almost everyone in the village finds her scary, but not to this extent. "Kohana, you're scaring Ginro," came the voice of the older brother of the quivering blonde, but the female paid no attention to Kinro's words and continued walking towards them.

Once she's near the quivering boy, she crouches down on his level before patting his head gently. “Why are you so scared? If you find it unpleasant that I'm following your group, be upfront about it, and I'll leave Ginro," Kohana states as she continues to pat the male's head—by this time the blonde boy should already be crying due to fear, but the gentle patting and voice of the girl kept him from doing so; instead, he looked up to see her face. Only to see the same old blank expression she always wore.

“Ginro...” the older male uttered as he stared at the scene before him in astonishment. Kinro knows how the kids in the village, just like him, find the youngest child of the chief peculiar. Despite not really doing anything, everyone finds her intimidating due to her aura. Along with that never-changing dull expression, in his opinion, she looks like a life-sized doll. Ginro is one of those kids who finds her extremely intimidating, so to see an interaction like this between the two of them made him shocked.

The blonde male continued to stare at the female: "Kinro, is your brother okay? "Kohana wondered as she glanced at the older boy who's currently standing beside them. “Oi Ginro! "Kinro shouted at his brother, but the blonde never replied; instead, he embraced the girl who is currently patting him. “I... It seems I misunderstood Kohana-chan," Ginro stated, to which Kohana raised a brow. “Misunderstood? "She stated it in a confused tone.

“What's there to misunderstand? "The female asked as she slowly wrapped her arms around the male—"I thought you’re scary.” Ginro replied, looking at the female's reaction, but her blank expression never once changed. Kohana doesn't really mind whatever opinion people have towards her; that's why she never bothered correcting what others think, but looking at how scared Ginro was earlier, she should definitely fix her reputation a little bit.

The female once again patted the male, “What about now? Am I still scary, Ginro? "She wondered before flashing him a small smile. The blonde male stared at her; it's his first time seeing her smile, so he was a little taken aback by the sudden gesture. “No,” Ginro trailed off before abruptly clutching onto the female's hands. The seven-year-old stood up from his sitting position and asked, “WOULD YOU LIKE TO MARRY ME?! ”

Ginro exclaimed. Kinro looked at his brother as if he had grown another head. Ever since then, Kohana became close to the children of the village, probably because the two brothers started to follow her whenever she decided to go out or stay in the village. Always lingering around her like moths to a flame.

𝗘𝗨𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗔 , Dr. Stoneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें