due; NEW PROBLEMS

Giorno Giovanna has a dream.

Having been the leader of Passione for four years already, he made sure to implement numerous changes. Drugs, as profitable as they were, always ended up hurting people and their loved ones. He knew, along his closest friends, how difficult life was when you had no one who was able to help you. So that's what they tried yo change.

Limiting the traffic of drugs in areas Passione had control over – the areas kept expanding as a result of their endless hours of work and the occasional kicking of ass – was their main priority. Building shelters for homeless people or abuse victims, raising money for schools or hospitals through charity events, fighting the corrupt system that had taken over society.

Giorno Giovanna has a heart of gold.

Passione became an organization that helped the ones in need, from the shadows, when authority abandoned them. Giorno Giovana was the face of Passione, the symbol of a new beginning, of hope, a chance of redemption. He also signed a lot of papers, but no one wants to read about the man's endless reading of reports and legal documents.

Bruno Bucciarati was, more or less, a secretary, taking care of paperwork, arranging meetings, managing finances, although he still got his hands dirty when a job required it. Abbacchio Leone, as much as he hated it sometimes, was responsible for their personnel – guards, drivers, spies, etcetera. Their training and faithfulness to the organisation was always monitored. As they say – all it takes one off-center block and the whole tower falls.

Guido Mista, Narancia Ghirga and Pannacotta Fugo where more the action type, and in all honesty, it suited them. Stopping illegal drug deals, punching assholes in the face and making sure everything is at it should be. Occasionally, enjoying some gelato while roaming the streets of Naples.

Since they started living together in a modern penthouse, Bruno made a rule to always have dinner together. However tired or stressed the men were after a day of work, they'd gather around the thick, elegant glass table and talk about anything the crawled on the Earth. It was truly peaceful. Sometimes Bruno would prepare a fancy but tasteful traditional dish, other times they'd order take-out and eat ramen noodles with expensive silverware. Talking about their day, complaining, laughing, reminiscing about the past.

Dinner time with the boys was sacred.

So one of their assistants burst into the room, breathing heavily and with messed up hair, they were annoyed.

"Buccellati! Sir! I have very important news!"

The men eating spaghetti looked at one another.

"You know very well not to interrupt us during dinner. It's bad manners." came Bruno's soothing voice. He didn't remember the name of the young assistant, but we could feel his uneasiness.

"B-But! – "

"No buts, please. We will talk about it after we eat. I was sure I finished all the work for today..." Bruno put his index finger against his chin, deep in thought.

The assistant was sweating as if the Cairo sun was burning him. Shaking a little, he almost but shoved the envelope he was holding towards the man's face.

"It's f-from the De La L-Louve family!"

Bruno froze up immediately, Giorno nearly dropped his fork, Abbacchio frowned even harder the usual. Fugo had absolutely no idea what that meant, and Mista and Narancia haven't been paying attention until now, so they were left to wonder why the rest of the team was so uneasy.

The envelope was a creamy beige with intricate flower designs on the sides. Sealed shut with crimson wax, the seal of the family – a side profile with the head of a wolf – stood proudly in the middle.