nove; WHEN IN VENEZIA...

Her parents tried to give her a good life, but it seemed that Élise De La Louve was never satisfied. Born in Paris to a young couple, her childhood was anything but quiet. Getting into fights, stealing from stuck-up nobles in order to feed her friends that had nothing but a think blanket as shelter, speaking up whenever she saw injustice. As expected, their neighbours would also throw her parents dirty looks, but they were proud of her unique character.

So, at the age of fourteen, she packed her suitcase, and with the promise to write often, she enrolled into an all-girl boarding school near London.

Dragging her feet through the old wooden floor, she entered the room she'd been assigned to share for the next years. Currently, there was only one other person in the room, a girl around Élise's age with blond hair and brilliant blue eyes.

"Hello! I'm new here, my name's - " she wasn't able to complete her sentence as she tripped over a loose board. Unable to catch herself before she fell, she landed face-first onto the floor, letting out a groan.

The blonde quickly rushed to her side, helping her up, gasping upon seeing the blood dripping from her nose. She guided the injured girl to an empty bed, and gently pat the blood away using her own handkerchief.

"Uhm... thank you! As I was saying, I'm Élise! Elisé De La Louve. Nice to meet you!" she gave a closed-eyed smile while the blonde was still holding the cloth under her nearly broken nose. She was confused for a few seconds and gave her a weird look, until she shook her head and smiled.

"Erina Pendleton. Lovely making your acquaintance. Do you make a habit of getting harmed regularly?" Erina couldn't help but notice the band-aids that adorned the visible parts of her legs.

"Oh, haha, yeah! I'm kinda clumsy, but also have a knack for getting into trouble." she rubbed her arm nervously as Erina sat on the bed opposite to her.

The beams of sunlight that made their way into the room shone brightly, the small, floating dust particles being visible. Erina looked at a doll that sat elegantly atop her blanket, and her mind instantly went to a certain gentleman who also got into fights. She had a hunched the girl in front of her shared some similarities to him, and her face softened.

"I assume you'll need someone to patch you up when that happens?"

Élise's smile lit up the room as the other girls walked in, and she knew she made the right decision moving here.

You wanted to look intimidating, but also cute.

The black, sleeveless turtleneck you wore was definitely a good choice, as it displayed your slightly toned arms, but also, turtlenecks just give people a confidence boost and the power to look menacing. Aside from that, you wore your trademark pink, heart-shaped glasses atop your head, a pair of jeans, a floral light jacket tied around your waist and comfortable shoes.

Yeah, you were ready to kick some ass, if necessary. Knowing you, probably even if it won't be necessary.

So here you were, knocking on the door to the headquarter of La Squadra, ready to work on investigating the person behind everything, even if it meant getting your hands dirty.

After waiting a few minutes with no response, you knocked again and shouted "I HAVE A PIZZA MOZZARELLA DELIVERY!"

As you heard shuffling and a few pair of feet, you swore you heard an unknown but catchy tune in your head.