sette; C'MON ANGEL, DON'T YOU CRY

Y/N was a mystery to many.

She was born into the world with a destiny made up for her. From the beginning, her parents knew what she would have to become. Her two older brothers knew what stood before her, and her younger one would eventually learn about it too.

Y/N De La Louve was destined for greatness.

The day she was born, everyone around her felt the sun shine a little brighter. It was no surprise, coming from a bloodline of many Stand users, skilled fighters, renowned scientists, academics and scholars. But, probably the most important, a family of love, care, understanding and acceptance.

That's the family her great-great-great grandmother, Élise De La Louve started to build in 1890. With her strong will, quick thinking, overwhelming charisma and incredible physical strength, she took over France's underground life in mere years. For some, she was a demon, or a witch, who tricked others into believing in her dream and making them work for her. But for those who knew her, she was a savior, someone who fought tooth and nail against a corrupt system.

She wanted to give a voice to those abandoned. The minorities that would be left to live in poverty and sickness, those who society thought of as unworthy of basic human rights.

Élise dedicated her youth to helping others. Later on in her life, she'd start working alongside the Speedwagon Foundation, but it was no surprise, as she had befriend the founder, Robert, in her youth, while she was at a boarding school in England.

She had met Erina Pendleton while there, and by some lucky twist of fate, she happened to be at the right place and at the right time to meet Jonathan Joestar, Will Anthonio Zeppeli and Robert E. O. Speedwagon in their quest to defeat Dio Brando.

Only her family knows about the fact that she trained in the ancient technique of Hamon. Her journals, kept deep in the De La Louve archives, are the only proof that remain of her incredible abilities.

Perhaps that played a part in Élise's success and rise to power. And perhaps the author might be a little sarcastic.

After the tragedy that came with her dear friend Jonathan's death, Élise always made sure to keep an eye on his descendants while she was alive. And so did every head of the family until present day - it seemed that their destinies have knotted themselves together. Sometimes perhaps too far away for anyone to notice the connection, sometimes nearly overlapping without them knowing.

Sometimes, with enough luck, they'd knock head-first into one another. Such seemed to be our dear Y/N's case.

Hopefully, she would soon learn about the truth that stood in front of her. The author sure loves teasing the future today.

Y/N will, one day, without a doubt, shine brighter than the sun itself. But for now, she's struggling with microwaving pizza rolls at two in the morning without waking up the whole-ass mansion.

Cheers.

Shit, fuck, goddamned motherfucking piece of shit garbage, stupid-ass metal, useless, useless, useless, crap shitty cheap-ass device.

Giorno is the Don of the Italian mafia, completely loaded, one of the most powerful and influential men in Europe, yet he still can't get a decent microwave?

Fuck it. You wanted to get a snack in the middle of the night like a normal person, not get angry at some pile of junk.

That microwave has had a good life. Unfortunately, all good things have to end.