1

After Nezuko, Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke graduated from high school in Japan they decided to have their further studies in Korea. The flight from Japan to Korea was long but they managed to entertain themselves throughout the entire flight by watching Inosuke get drunk on champagne. Zenitsu and Nezuko played Animal Crossing on his Nintendo Switch. After a few hours, they landed and headed to the baggage area to retrieve their luggages.

Here's a visual representation of how they look like.

"Looks like we're here!" Nezuko cheered.

"I can't wait to see our dorm room!! I heard it's huge." Zenitsu nudged Tanjiro.

"Arghhh~ Thank lord for providing us with first class seats! I slept well." Inosuke looked at the ceiling and closed his eyes.

"Excuse me?? I was the one providing you with first class seats!" Zenitsu stated.

Zenitsu was wealthy, and it wasn't those type of snobby guys bragging about how much allowance they receive from their 'daddies and mommies'. He was selfless and good natured.

"Ughhh, Zenitsu are you my mom?" Inosuke stuck his tongue out at Zenitsu to mock him.

"I can't wait to see the look on Kanao's face when I show up to her house!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

"You're gonna surprise your girlfriend?" Nezuko turned her gaze to me.

Kanao Tsuyuri and Tanjiro Kamado has been dating for a year already, Kanao used to live in Japan but her parents had to work in Korea.

"Oh no. I left my sweater in the plane!" Nezuko halted.

"You did? Well..I can get a new one for you!" Zenitsu gave Nezuko a broad smile.

"Guys quit yapping! The cab is here." Inosuke dragged Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Nezuko to the cab.

Tanjiro Kamado

"I'll help yall put the luggage in the boot." I offered.

I really miss Kanao, I can't wait to see her. We came to Korea in December, it was chilly but the air was crisp. I breathed in deeply and sighed but in a good way.

After placing the luggage in the boot, I shut the lid and sat at the front seat. After giving the directions I turned around to see Zenitsu and Nezuko cuddling. Not gonna lie but they'd be a cute couple. Inosuke on the other hand was just scrolling through twitter.

"Hey, you want a sip? You seem tired, even though you slept on the plane." I handed him my coffee that I bought from the duty free coffee shop.

"Hell yes! Thanks bro,"Inosuke took a huge gulp.
"Do you still want it back?"

"Nope. I'll get another one."

"Alright kids! We arrived at Kyung Hee university."

We thanked the cab driver and payed him. We took our luggages and walked to the administration office to collect our keycard for the dorm. We received unwelcoming whispers and stares from a group of girls, it's probably because we're foreigners.

Woah heck! There's even a cafe nearby, I looked at the signboard, Bókko Cafe. Maybe I can bring Kanao there for a date once I finish unpacking since she lives a few blocks away from the university.

As we entered the office, a lady with light brown hair greeted us.

"Are you four the new students?" She gave us each a cup of coffee.

"Yep!" Nezuko smiled.

"Well, I'm assuming that you guys are here for your keycard? I'm Professor Lee Jisoo. Your names please?" Professor Lee took a file from a cabinet.

"Yes we're here for our keycards. I'm Tanjiro Kamado, she's Nezuko Kamado, he's Zenitsu Agatsuma and the last one is Inosuke Hashibira."

"Hm..ah there it is! Okay can you sign your signature on this column next to your name?"

We nodded and took our turn to sign the column.

"So you guys are all from Japan? We have a few professors who are also from there." She took a sip of her coffee.

"WOOHOOO KOREA IS LIT!" Inosuke shouted.

"Pipe down Inosuke! We're in an office." Zenitsu hushed him.

"Don't worry, the glass we have in this office are soundproof, after signing you can collect your keycard from Ms Sim at that desk over there." She pointed at a woman with grayish hair.

"Thanks for having us!" We headed out of her office and went to the desk where Ms Sim was.

"Your name?"

"Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Inosuke Hashibira and Nezuko Kamado."

"Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke here are each of your keycards to your dorm. You three are in the same dorm that comes with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a small kitchen. So basically it's kind of like a suite that you guys have to share." Ms Sim said.
"For Nezuko you'll be in a dorm with another girl. Here's your keycard, and just to let you know your dorm will be next to the boy's."

"Cool! Let's gooo!" Inosuke dashed to the elevator.

"Chill out." Zenitsu sighed.

Nezuko Kamado

The guys went into their dorm, they're so lucky to have a huge dorm that comes with 3 bedrooms. It's technically like living together in a house.

I placed the keycard on the sensor and the door clicked open. When I entered the dorm, I smelled strawberry shampoo. Woah, Ms Sim said there would be a girl. Maybe she's showering, I hope she's nice.

I placed my luggage down and went to check out the kitchen. Oooh~ The fridge is stuffed! From banana milk to mango yoghurt to chocolate bars, the list goes on.

A distant hum started to become more and more audible. The smell of strawberries also became stronger.

"Whose luggage is this..?" A lean and tall girl with black hair looked at my luggage. She was wrapped in a pink towel that reached to her knees. She looked like a model but she looks kinda mad.

"Hi! I'm your new dorm partner or whatever you call it," I introduced myself. "I'm Nezuko Kamado." She gasped and looked up.

"Oh you! I heard you were coming today! I'm Masuko Kibutsu— Uhh I'm Masuko Rejii."

"Masuko Kibutsuji???!? You're Muzan's little sister???" I squealed.

Muzan Kibutsuji js a famous model that lives in Korea and his little sister is Masuko Kibutsuji.

"No I'm Masuko Rejii!" Masuko argued, I looked at her and tilted my head. She sighed, "Fine fine. I am Muzan's little sister, but please don't tell anyone!"

"I won't, I promise!" I grinned.

I swear this will get 10x more interesting in the next chapter lmao thanks for reading!
You can also read my other story (muzan x tanjiro) \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/