7

"Oh Tanjiro you look good today~"

A guy that had the same features of a friend of mine stood in front of me. He was the same size and height as my friend, the only thing that was keeping me from seeing who it actually was, was a blinding light that covered his face. You could say slender man for an example but not so scary and much more shiny.

"I still can't believe we're together. How great is that eh?!?"

Together? What do you mean together and why am I not able to move or speak?? I have no clue who this person is or what is going on.

"You love me right Tanjiro?"

"Tanjiro."

"Tanjiro!"

"Tanjiro wake up now." Zenitsu's voice rang in my head.

"I'm up, I'm up.." I groaned and stretched.

"You were mumbling a lot in your sleep, what were you dreaming about?"

"Hm..not sure. Well, I'm gonna take a quick shower and head to class, see you later." I yawned mid sentence before getting up.

Muzan Kibutsuji

If only he didn't leave last night.

"Kibutsuji-sama. You've been sighing a lot and that's pretty unusual for you since it's still morning, what's going on?" Akaza parked his car and turned the engine off.

"Oh I'm fine."

"You know when I said that you had a lot of shootings today? I lied. You only have one shoot today, I uh..I had no idea why I said you had a lot of shootings.."

I ignored Akaza and walked off.

"Kibutsuji-sama!? I'm sorry, come back!" Akaza followed me to the elevator.

Timeskip

"Good job everyone! Let's end the photoshoot here." The creative director, Nam Eun Hye clapped.

"Oh Muzan! Come here. We need your opinion on something," The art director called me over to where he was seated.
"Which do you think is the best?"

"Well..I think this one stands out more." I pointed to the laptop's screen.

"Good choice! Putting that aside, are you going for drinks with the team later?"

"Drinks? I'll pass.."