9

His robe was unkempt and slung off his shoulder, not only that, Tanjiro was sitting on Muzan's lap with Muzan's face buried into his shoulder.

Zenitsu and Nezuko who intruded, stood in the living room looking at them with their mouths agape. Whatever the two males were doing roused suspicion.

"..It uh. It's not what you're thinking.!!" Tanjiro shoved Muzan onto the couch and got up immediately.

"Ah y-you..sex....him.?" Zenitsu pointed.

"Pardon for the intrusion..have fun!" Nezuko dragged Zenitsu out of the house.

Tanjiro adjusted the robe to the way it was and folded his arms with an unsettling expression. He quelled and urge to yell at the Muzan.

"Don't just..clam up! Say something or apologize at least."

"Pfft~" Muzan covered his mouth.

"Pfft???? That's all you can say?"

"Are you embarrassed to be seen with me doing this stuff?" Muzan drew in a deep inhale, trying to keep his face stoic as possible.

"You're oblivious. Who wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with you?" Tanjiro scoffed, not realizing what he said.

"So you admit it. Okay then."

"I- It slipped.."

"I really am imagining too much huh.." Muzan walked to the door and opened it, inviting Tanjiro to leave.

Tanjiro left, holding back the repressed and confused feelings. He was tired of getting himself into bullshit like this all the time.

"Why am I upset? It's not like I like him or anything. Embarrassing.."

Muzan Kibutsuji

Maybe..I overreacted? Right, he just broken up and I'm forcing him into..liking me?? I should ask Akaza on what he thinks.

Yes I am alive :> ik this is really short bruh 💀 i spent most of my quarantine levelling up in entry point (roblox fps game) from level 1 to 60 in a few weeks umu iTS A REALLY GOOD GAME EEE im addicted to it sadly the last mission came out a few weeks ago when i first started :(
Idk haha drop yo roblox acc 🎷🎷😳