(26) The bastard in black

( 26 ) 

 - After the Funeral - 
   "It was nice to see you." Kizashi cleared his throat. Sasuke nodded slowly and turned to leave. 
        "Wait!" Kizashi shouted, and outstretched his arm to stop Sasuke. The man squeezed the raven's shoulder. 
 "I'm sorry for my wife's behavior..." The pinkie muttered to himself. Sasuke turned and faced him. His face looking blank and emotionless.
      "It's fine. I'll be going now." Sasuke flicked his 'fathers'  hand off of his shoulder and continued to walk out of the eerie funeral. His white car was waiting outside for him, ready to be driven. Naruto had driven off about an hour ago to who knows where. Everyone already left after he did, seeing for there was no reason to be at the funeral anymore. Everyone had said their goodbyes to Sakura for one final time. Including Itachi, who looked like he was about to cry taking one look at her.  Sasuke slammed the car door and pulled out his phone. He dialed his lover's number and waited to hear Naruto's voice, but he wouldn't. Naruto didn't answer the phone. Sighing, he dialed it again, and again, and another 2 more times before giving in. Maybe he was just sleeping? Sasuke thought to himself, but he couldn't help but feeling like something was wrong. 

So he began to drive toward their house. 

----------------------------------------------------

I was going to fall asleep soon. I  was going to close my eyes, and I wouldn't wake up until the next morning. Why can't I fall asleep! All I could think about is what that bitch said about me and Sasuke. Maybe I am just a gross queer, but I loved Sasuke. I don't think I've really told him that I loved him as much as I wanted to. My phone kept going off, and I'm sure I knew who it was, but I couldn't bring myself to talk to him. I'm probably just being weird, but I just feel all...weird now. Like if I see him again I'm going to go crazy

yet I'm laying down in the bed that we share. 

He's going to be home soon. I sat up straight and reached for my phone. 
      "Pleease answer" I muttered. The beeps sounded like they were going in slow-motion. Then I heard her voice.
"Hi! How are you do- just kidding! I can't pick up the phone right now, sorry!"  I threw my phone across the room. I was making things about me again. Karin has a life too I'm probably the last thing she's worried about right now. So I pulled the covers over my head, and shut my eyes tightly. 

I'm going to fall asleep soon, but I couldn't get a chance to. The doorknob turned to the door, he's here. 
    "Naruto?!" He whispered. 

    'don't answer him' 
Then he walked over to my side and pulled the covers off my face. I looked up at him, and he looked back at me. Then I closed my eyes shut.
     "I'm sleeping!" I hollered, embarrassed, I covered myself with the covers again. I could hear him chuckling. That bastard, always laughing at everything stupid I do.
 "Okay, sleep well then" He wrapped his arms around me, and squeezed me tightly. Then he walked away without saying anything. No smart remarks, not pulling of covers, nothing. Satisfied, I nodded and closed my eyes again. I could talk to him later when I felt much much more comfortable about it. 

---------------------

      "ITACHI!" Deidara growled angrily. Itachi was laughing his ass off while running around with Deidara's sweatpants. The blonde was staying over tonight and desperately needed those sweatpants. He ran down the steps with only his boxers on, the blonde was blushing madly. Itachi stopped in front of the glass table that separated the two of them.  Itachi circled to the left. Deidara circled to the left, then Itachi shifted to the right desperately looking for an opening. 
     "I've got you now!" Deidara smiled evilly. The raven slowly backed up, holding the sweatpants behind his back. Deidara circled in on him and pinned him to the couch.
 "Now give them up Uchiha!" Deidara snarled. Itachi gave in. He handed the blonde his sweatpants back and sat up on the couch. Breathing heavily.  
      "Okay okay! you win" Itachi heaved. Itachi watched Deidara put on his sweatpants, admiring his toned body. Deidara took notice of this then the smug attitude came to light. 
   "aww look at you, staring at me!" Deidara put his hand on Itachi's chin. 
"Did I ever tell you how cute you are?" Deidara looked into his eyes. The raven gulped and shook his head silently.
     "Well, you're really cute" Deidara laughed.  He leaned in to kiss Itachi, watching the raven's eyes close. He closed his eyes too and pressed his lips onto Itachi's. That firework feeling on the fourth of July came back to the blonde. He couldn't pull away. He ran his fingers through the raven's hair, while playfully biting his lip. Itachi wrapped his arms around Deidara's neck and the two's tongues danced in their mouths. The firework feeling was starting to make Deidara horny, so he pulled away. 
       "wow..." Deidara looked down at laughed at himself. Itachi smiled proudly at himself.
"I'm not so bad eh?!" Deidara shook his head.
      "oh shut up!"

- oOo - 

Okay, I swear I'm going to be more committed to this series.