Race Against Time

Bree held on tightly to Bonzo's hand as they made their way to the front of the group. Sure enough, they found themselves standing in front of a large crater, the moonstone glowing in the center.

"Alright everyone, grab a side and let's get this moonstone back to the bus." Bree instructed, taking charge if the situation.

Everyone nodded and surrounded the moonstone, getting into position. Once everyone was ready they began to slowly lift the stone off the ground.

With the stone elevated, they moved forward, heading back towards the bus. With the Zombie's boost on strength they were able to take on more weight this allowing the others in the group to maneuver and hold the moonstone more easily as they weaved through the trees.

"Everyone doing okay so far?" Bree asked.

A round if yes's and a 'za' from Bonzo eased her nerves as they continued along, but she continued to keep watch anyway.

She wasn't sure if it was the distraction of keeping everyone moving together or if they were just moving faster but it wasn't long before the bus came into view.

The zombies entered first, carefully guiding the moonstone into the bus as the rest of the team boarded. With the moonstone secured, Bucky took the wheel and drove back towards the wolves' den.

As Bucky drove, Bree sat with Bonzo, Zed, and Eliza in the back of the bus. So far the Zombies were doing well with keeping in control but she could tell by their fidgiting that it was bothering them.

"Are you guys okay?" Bree asked. "Can I do anything to help?"

Bonzo gave her hand a light squeeze as Zed and Eliza shook their heads.

"Thanks Bree, but there's nothing you can do." Zed replied, flashing her a weak smile. "We're on our own this time."

"No your not." Bree countered. "You have all of us to support you, no matter what. We're your Seabrooke family."

A few of the cheerleaders and football players nearby overheard Bree's comment and turned around nodding.

"She's right, we trust you guys." One of the cheerleaders said.

A football player nodded in agreement. "Yeah come on Zed, we've got your back on and off the field."

Bree smiled and turned back to face the zombies. She could still see the uncertainty in their eyes and decided to cheer them up the way her mother always cheered her up.

Always there
To warm you in the winter
Always there
With shelter from the rain
Always there
To catch you when you're falling
Always there to stand you up again
Family...

By your side
In seconds if you ask it
Arms out wide
To welcome you to stay
Near enough
To listen to your hearts song
Always there to help you on your way
Family

[Cheerleader and Football player]
Family
Family

[Bree]
What is a family?
Caring and devoted hearts

[Cheerleader]
With endless love to share

[Cheerleader and Football player]
Love that follows you everywhere

[Bree]
Always there
To welcome you in winter

[Cheerleader]
What is a family?