3

It's a Friday, Louis has been in Dripping Springs for 5 days now. Yesterday it rained, Louis stayed inside for most of the day and Harry only did work inside the barn to stay out of the rain. Louis brought him his breakfast again that morning and they talked for hours. Louis even helped him clean the barn up. (Mostly just swept up old hay on the ground, but hey it counts)

Louis learned a lot about Harry surprisingly. He's an only child, he's lived in Dripping Springs his whole life, his dad isn't in his life anymore which Louis said his wasn't either, Harry told him that's he's always wanted a horse since he was small, when he started working for Jenny he was 13. Louis asked him a lot of questions about homeschooling and how it worked. Harry explained it was really boring and he'd rather have gone to public school but he didn't really have a choice.

Louis also told Harry a lot about himself too, he told him about his life in the city and it's not all it's cracked out to be, he tells Harry about his friends back home, Niall and Perrie, he listens and smiles when Louis tells him story's.

**

"You what?" Harry says in disbelief.

"We ran from the cops" Louis snorts, remembering him, Niall and Colby going to a party when they were 16, drinking way to much and not wanting to get caught for underage drinking so they ran from the cops.

"That's insane, Louis, my mom would kill me" Harry says.

"Oh, mine almost did, I was grounded for 8 months" Louis confirms.

"I've never drank before" Harry admits.

"You've.. what!? You've never drank?" Louis says shock filling his voice.

"No, never" Harry says.

"We are getting drunk this summer, if it's the last thing we do"

Harry just laughs.

**

Friday mornings on a farm are no different then the rest of the week. It's a little chillier today from the rain yesterday. He pulls on some black jeans and a light grey long sleeve shirt. He skips down the steps walking into the kitchen to see his aunt and Harry at the island.

"Morning dear" Jenny says, taking a sip from her mug.

"Good Morning" he says walking over to get a drink of water.

He catches Harry staring at him and he smirks to himself. "No chores today Harry?" He asks, leaning against the counter.

Harry looks at Jenny and Jenny smiles, "actually, On Friday's Harry goes into town to get supplies and things for around the farm, he wants to know if you would like to go with him" Louis eye brows raise. He looks at Harry who's blushing.

"Oh, sure! I would love to" he sets his glass in the sink. "Just let me go grab my wallet" he exits the kitchen.

When he returns Harry is slipping on his boots and waiting by the door. Louis walks over and pulls on his converse. "Ready?" Harry asks.

"Mhm" Louis nods.

"Have fun, drive safe" Jenny says as they exit the house.

Harry gets into the drivers side of  his truck, Louis gets in the passenger side.

"Nice whip" Louis says to fill the awkward silence.

"Thanks, she gets me where I need to go, I guess" he shrugs, pulling out of the driveway.

"Do you have any CD's?" Louis says looking in Harry's dash, rummaging through when he spots a glimpse of something shiny. A condom.