5

Louis wakes up the next day feeling...content. Yesterday was honestly perfect and it couldn't of gone any better if you ask him. He hasn't seen or talked to Harry since last night when he left.

It's a Monday so that means he's having Harry withdrawals. What? Can you blame him?

He gets ready for the day, throwing on some light jeans and a hoodie after looking at the weather seeing it will be cloudy and windy today. When he walks down the creaky stairs of the house he enters the kitchen and his aunt turns towards him suddenly with a huge smile on her face.

"Hello..." he says nervously.

"How was your night, dear?" She asks politely, handing Louis over a mug of tea. He thanks her and grabs it, taking a sip.

"It was good" he paused smiling into his mug, "really good, actually"

His aunt smirks at him and nods "I'm glad to hear that"

Louis looks up and sees her eyeing him "okay! Gosh, fine, stop interrogating me!" Louis huffs dramatically "we kissed"

His aunt starts laughing at him and then she gives him a soft smile "that's so sweet, Louis"

"Yeah yeah, enough with that..." he drawls. "Anyways, I'm going to take this out be back later" he sings, setting his mug down and grabbing the sandwich bag with Harry's breakfast inside, gracefully slipping outside.

He practically skips towards the barn. Not being able to hold in his excitement back about seeing Harry again, even though they just seen each other last night. Oops.

He walks towards the barn and sees Harry holding two buckets of water and walking towards him. He's wearing a red plaid today buttoned up, dark blue jeans and of course his boots. No hat today though unfortunately.

"Hey!" Louis gives him a huge grin and a small wave.

"Mornin' " Harry says giving Louis a nod not being able to wave with his hands full. When Louis reaches Harry he stops in front of him, and cranes his neck and plants a kiss on the taller boy's lips and suddenly Louis is soaked from the bottom down.

"Shit! Oh my god" Harry shrieks looking down at the two buckets that have now dropped out of his hands and gotten both boys feet wet. "I'm so sorry, god I'm an idiot" Harry says looking at Louis with sorry eyes.

Louis just laughs "Harry, it's fine" he reassures him.

Harry is now blushing, red reaching his ears "that was unexpected, and I wasn't really focused on holding the buckets, I guess?"

"I shouldn't of just kissed you without warning, sorry" Louis says, and now he's blushing.

Harry shakes his head "No, kiss me!" He stops and then palms his face, "I mean, you can kiss me, as much as you like?"

Louis is smiling like an idiot now and he ignores his soggy feet and leans up to kiss Harry again. This time he kisses back. Louis feels him grip his hip to steady them.

When Louis pulls back he shoves the bag in his hand in front of Harry's face. "Hungry?"

Harry chuckles, reaching up and taking the bag from Louis hand. "Thanks, appreciate it" Harry then bends down to pick up the buckets forgotten into the ground to go refill them. Louis follows as he talks.

"Don't thank me, I'm just the delivery man" he shrugs at him.

"Well, still, thanks for delivering" Harry says turning the tap on, Louis watches as the buckets start to fill up.

"Anytime" he responds.

Louis then offers to carry a bucket back, insisting he can do it after struggling to pick it up the first time. Harry eyes him questioning and he gets it the second time. Only struggling slightly. (A lot)