8

!!!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!!!\

um.. hi? where do i even start?

IM SO SORRY. i didn't abandon my baby... well kind of. what happened and why ive been gone for months is because i pre wrote 5 chapters of this story, almost finished it! and.. lost everything. my computer crashed and i lost all my hard work on this story. i completely gave up and couldnt even think about writing anymore... BUT IM BACK! i want to apologize and i hope my readers are still here because ill be updating more often now. I PROMISE. here is a chapter to get me started again. please dont give up on me and cowboy harry. we need you <3 anyways this is 2500+ words so enjoy.

i love u.

It's been officially a month since Louis arrived at Dripping Springs, which means he only has a month left. 4 weeks to be exact. How can time go by so quickly?

Also, it's already been a week and a day since the country club dance. Louis and Harry's relationship has only gone up since then and Louis couldn't be more happy.

Unfortunately though, the past week they didn't really get to see each other due to Harry building a new pasture to move the horses into for some reason Louis doesn't know. He zones out during farm talk.

But at least now he's spending some needed time with Harry.

"Babe.."

Grunt.

"Baby..."

Another grunt.

"Darlin'..."

Silence.

"Lou, I really gotta get back to work"

Louis huffs "You really don't, though"
he feels Harry's chest rumble with a soft laugh against his cheek.

"I do, or your aunt will fire me before the days over" Harry nervously laughs and continues carding his fingers through the smaller boys hair.

Ever since the "Louis sucked Harry's dick" incident, Harry has changed and not in a bad way, Louis thinks. that's for sure.

Last week on Monday when Harry showed up for work, Louis went out to do his daily bugging, and to his surprise, he was greeted with being pressed up against the stable with a very heated kiss, which led to some not PG friendly noises coming from Louis himself. Not that he was complaining. (He may have been called out later from Jenny because of a very prominent mark on his neck. Thanks to Harry.)

Louis would then start catching Harry staring at him throughout the days which isn't new, no. But, the way he stares is different. It's good. So good.

Louis can tell Harry is more confident in himself now. Who knew a good dick sucking could bring out someone's cockiness? Humph.

He then thinks back to when he told Niall and Perrie about what happened. And well. They were thrilled.

"Finally you're getting some!" Niall says over the three-way FaceTime. Louis squawks.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Well, it has been awhile" Perrie laughs.

"Sorry I don't go finding a new guy to fuck every weekend like some people" Louis teases his best friend. She shouts "fuck you" and Niall laughs.

"I'm so jealous though Lou, he's fucking hot and he actually wears a cowboy hat" Perrie says in disbelief.

"Did you think I made that shit up?" Louis sent a picture of him and Harry at the country club someone took of them to the group chat earlier to finally show his best friends what Harry looks like.