f

f e a r  &  l o a t h i n g

"Got different people inside my head. I wonder which one that they like best"

______________________________

Shortly after Chungha left, Yuta arrived at the table. "We heard you've been avoiding Winwin." Ten abruptly stated as he sat down beside the Chinese male. "No I haven't. I've had a lot of meetings lately." Yuta replied and leaned his head on Winwins shoulder.

"Meetings? What meetings?" Winwin asked, turning to Yuta with eyebrows raised in disbelief. "Yeah, where did you go?" I chimed in. Yuta closed his eyes and sighed heavily. "It's about the football match tomorrow. You guys seem to forget I'm the team captain this year." And Ten retorted, "we just can't take you seriously," causing us all to laugh.

Yutas eyes flew open, he sat upright and clutched his chest. "Wow, that hurts guys" he said, staring at each one of us with a feigned look of pain. I snickered at the over-exaggerated expression. "You guys should come tomorrow, watch the game." He then suggested.

I began to feel unwell again. It's not solely because of the mere fact that I hate sports, and found them boring. It just so happens that the performance team would be there during halftime. Which meant there was a high chance, she would be there, dancing in only God knows what. The thought alone gave me goosebumps. I just didn't want to see the rest of the class fawning over them with their predatory behaviour.

"Er...can we not?" I tried to convince my friends against it. "We should go to support Yuta" Jaehyun suggested and Ten and Winwin nodded in agreement.

"Come on Tae, it'll be fun." Ten tried to hype me up, nudging me. I pouted and slouched my shoulders. I had already lost. "Fine." I declared, feeling defeated.

After lunch time was over, we went to attend the rest of our lessons. It was boring, if you were wondering.

When school was over, I went with Yuta to his dorm. We were currently trying to decide on what topic to choose for our group report. My mind was not present. I was busy wondering what Jaehyun was doing right now.

My mind went through a series of scenarios. Like, would they be stuck deciding on a topic, like Yuta and I? Would they be sitting really close? Oh God, what if they're alone in her room! Then I remembered that the boys are only allowed in the common area.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone vibrated on the coffee table in front of me. I quickly picked it up, hoping it'd be a text from him. Only to find a spam message asking if I wanted to win a new iPhone. Ugh, those are the worst.

I scrolled through my phone, subconsciously opening our chat. I texted him, asking how his report was going. I waited for a couple minutes, there was no response. I guess he's too busy to text me. He must be enjoying this right now. Get it together, Taeyong. I can get busy too.

Renewed with a drive to get this the hell over with, I opened my notebook. I turned the pages to the notes from the previous lesson. "Have you decided what topic we will do?" Yuta asked, staring up at me as he laid on the floor, playing a mobile game. "Not yet," I muttered and resumed scanning the page.

"You look tense," he said, placing his phone down to sit up and stare at me. "I-I do?" I stuttered. Yuta nodded briefly. "Is something wrong?" He questioned with a concerned expression. "I'm just stressed over this report." I stated, denying the real issue that was bothering me.