r*

t r i g g e r e d

"You're cold as ice, baby, but when you're nice baby, you're so amazing in every way"

disclaimer: majority of this is mature content, pure filth. so don't @ me, you've been warned. you're welcome.

______________________________

Since the football game was today, school was over by midday as most of the students were going to watch the game. When we were all packed up and ready to go, we made our way to the outdoor field.

Passing the refreshments stand, we headed towards the bleachers, sitting comfortably on a bench in the middle row. Winwin and Ten sat to my left and Jaehyun sat beside me to my right.

The game was just about to start as the players from each school ran out to their places on the field. Many students were cheering for our school's team. There were even handmade posters of Yutas face in the crowd. I smiled at the cut outs of his head being waved in the air. I was randomly reminded of airheads.

I glanced at the other bleacher nearby to see the performance team members seated on the first row. They were wearing shorts and crop tops, exactly what I had imagined.

The game progressed, our school was winning by two points, but the game had been neck and neck till now. Yuta was showing he was indeed the star player, deserving of his title as team captain. Ten even commented that he was impressed. I stood up with Winwin and Ten, cheering them on as our side took a penalty shot.

Yuta looked over to the crowd, until he found us and waved and we waved back, yelling 'ganbatte' as loud as we could. He immediately smiled when he heard us speaking his language then turned back to face his team member who was going to kick the ball in the other teams goal.

The player missed and the halftime bell rang. We all groaned at the missed shot and sat back down. I gritted my teeth when I saw the dancers, runninng and taking their place in front of the bleachers, ready to give their performance for the halftime break.

Many of the males of our school whistled and clapped even before they started to dance. When I looked to my right, Jaehyun who had hardly been showing much reaction to the game even smiled broadly when they came on.

I sighed and rested my head into my hands, propping my elbows up on my knees. I can't believe I was being forced to watch this spectacle. After the girls were through with twirling their bodies around, they all went back to their seats.

Chungha on the other hand made her way to our bench, climbing the stairs connecting the two bleachers until she stopped at our row. I couldn't help but pout when Jaehyun called her over and even scooted closer to me for her to sit at his right side. At least she wasn't going to sit between us, I reasoned.

"How did you guys find the performance?" Chungha asked when she sat down. We all stared in her direction.

"It was great," Jaehyun replied and Ten agreed, complimenting her, "you dance so well, I think it was a good idea to join." He said and I nodded slightly. Despite not enjoying it, I couldn't deny that she did have the talent for it. I guess that's what made me dislike it even more.

There was still a few more minutes until the next half of the game started and so students were lining up at the refreshment table getting snacks. Ten stood up, asking us each what we wanted. "Hot dog," Jaehyun and I both said. "Wow, you guys are so in sync, it's no surprise because you two are so close." Chungha chimed.