Alpha's Disapproval

Chapter 4

As a child, I had been taught do NOT submit under other's authority. I was to be Alpha one day and I had to be the one giving orders not taking them. There always an exception to every rule. If my dad, Alpha gave me an order or request I had to submit to him.

I told Dad I wasn't too keen on the idea of arranging a mate bond. I didn't agree or disagree with dad. I'm unsure if that is submitting to his will or not. He knew I am not a big fan of the idea. He took that as I may need more convincing. He thought once I get to know Theodore it will all fall into place. Theodore will be back in a month and the end this summer we'll be having our mating ceremony. Fuck! I thinking I had a whole year to break in my parents into thinking not moving back permits. I wanted to move to the south coast to start life. A few friends from college had planned to move to New Orleans. I had a premature workout I would roommate with them in a year. The second I stepped back on to territory I stepped back into being the Alpha's daughter. Now I'm my dad's pawn.

I never concerned being someone mate after I found out I couldn't shift. As a girl, find a mate or having that bond had been the last thing on my mind. I never wanted to entertain the thought of finding a mate after not being able to shift. I would think like most people I wouldn't be able to carry pups. Even I could carry pups would they be able to shift in the future? A lot of males would not concern me as a mate for that very reason. I had dated plenty of human males and figure I would settle down with one of them someday. Learning of dad's plan now I understood why I'm moving to the single dorms. It's a place to let everyone know you are available. Dad wanted Theodore to know I am available and not a child living in her parent's house.

As alpha's daughter, I never worried about mates like other females. I worried about being stronger than males. Showing them I deserve the alpha's heir spot and I would be great Alpha someday. Dad never worried about my female status would hurt me becoming alpha. He said only be stronger and a better alpha then the boys.

When I hit my preteen I came of age to shift anytime. Most alphas or dominant wolves shift sooner in puberty then later. Eleven to fourteen it is the ages most shift into their wolf form. At fourteen I worried about if I'll shift. At fifteen, it came to confirm I would not shift even though my mutual family held out hope I would still shift.

The idea of a mate went to bottom my worrying list. I didn't hope or care for it anymore. My biggest grief I couldn't shift into a wolf and I lost the statutes as alpha's heir. I've done anything to prove my parents I wasn't a failure just because I couldn't shift. I show them I still the best in a human way. By doing well school, take part in cheerleading at my boarding school, getting into a great college, being RA, tutor, and graduating with honors.

Towards the last few months of graduation, I knew it didn't matter what I did in human society. They didn't understand my accomplishment or care about why it so important in the human world. They praise me when I made did well at school when it sounds exciting. If I had craved a wolf out of a potato and make it sound like a big accomplishment in human society, they would have praised me. Only if I had sold out as big accomplish would they know I did well. They had no clue about society is in the human world. They had enough knowledge to get supplies and deal with the country's government.

I'm uncleared how gonna get my stuff from the post office back here. I need to figure move my stuff back out and move by myself in three months without my parents knowing. I couldn't tell anyone about my plans. Keeping secrets from the alpha goes against the rules.

My parents and I walked into the large newly renovated dining hall. Everyone rejoices and yelled my name as we enter. I shyly waved and looked around. A few faces I recognize from my youth. A lot of their faces have aged a bit since I've been gone. There is also a lot of people I don't recognize, but they seem to know me. I wonder how much they did know about me.