Dying From Embarrassment

Chapter 11

Birds chirp right outside the window and groan as the repetitive noise. "Shut up," I moan rolling in the sheets. I move closer to the heat source wrapped the blanket around us. My heat source chuckles pulling me closer to him.

"Be nice to the birdies," he chuckles.

I look up to see him smirking with his eyes close. "I thought you were asleep," I pointed out.

"Was," he said and the smirk disappears instantly and his eyes snap open. "The pack is looking for you," he said.

"Why," I stretch wrapping the blankets up around me.

"They think you're missing. Does anyone know you here," he asked.

"No, "I yawn stretching my hands. "No one knows I'm in heat," I confess not caring about the pack right now.

"Were," he specifies. "It's been four days. I don't smell your heat anymore. Your heat as pass," he explains.

" You didn't believe until you taste on my blood," I pointed out.

" Trust me when I say your not in heat anymore. How do you want to handle this," he asked giving me a concerned look.

"Handle what, "I said setting up.

"This," he pointed between us.

"I want to talk to my mom about me being in heat and wait before you tell someone I had been with you," I said.

"You want the pack to know we were together," he answered with a surprised tone.

"Sure, why isn't a big deal the pack to know we were together during my heat. Females take males all the time during the heat," I asked unsure where his train of thought is.

The light in his eyes that has been there the last few days slowly starts to dim. "Right, because you were in heat," he insisting climbing out of bed. "Do you know someone who brings you clothes since yours is torn. You could wear some mine, but then they would know who you were with by the smell of my clothes. Speaking of smell you should take a shower, "he said with his back to me.

"You're doing it again. What did I say wrong," I asked.

"Nothing, Princess. We just had different expectations of how this would end," he said looking over his shoulders and heads towards the bathroom.

The door goes just and I hear the lock click and the shower turns on. Different expectations? What does that mean? I know I did have the female wolf endurance to keep going too long periods of sex. In the last few days, he seems content being with me. I didn't know where I didn't meet the bar. It hurt a little I didn't meet his expectations. I don't get werewolves even if I'm related to them. I cross my arms a huff in frustrations.

Leo links Kate to bring me clothes and to let her know I'm fine. I could tell he seems frustrated by what she linking back to him. Leo said she kept asking him tons of questions he didn't know how to answer. I shower quickly and Leo had already left the cabin before I left. He let Kate know the coast was clear.

Kate and I were headed to the packhouse where my parents had been alerted I've been found and had been unharmed by Kate. She had linked them as soon as we left Leo's cabin. I really wanted to go somewhere private and talk to Kate what she thought of Leo and how our conversation ended. We couldn't talk out in the public because I needed to find out somethings first from mom. I ask Kate to link my mom the message I wanted to talk to her alone in dad's office.

As we walk into the packhouse warriors were in the entryway and living room talking in hush tones. As we enter the house the voices drop to like a pin. "Let me through," growled an upset Luna. My mom with her long hair flowing down her back and her dark eyes sent me an uncomfortable feeling. Mom always kept her hair up and bags under her eyes shown she lacks sleep. "Spencer Cella Massey, where on this god's green earth where have you been?" my mom demanded. "I admire your friend," mom glaring at Kate. "knows how to keep a tight lip on what's going on," she said with no amusement. I hear everyone wait in the room waiting for my answer.