Characters

Kim Taehyung : A sweet, caring, innocent and Intelligent boy. He is poor. His father died of tuberculosis. He adores him a lot. He ends up in a marriage with Jungkook but falls in love with him because of his politeness and respect for others.

Jeon Jungkook : Son of a rich businessman, Jeon Junghe. A polite artistic boy and a mama's boy too! He ends up in a marriage with Taehyung but eventually falls for him because of his innocent, loving and caring nature. Beauty is another thing!

Jeon JisameTaehyung and Jungkook's small four years old daughter. Born premature she has one of her heart's valve not functioning. She is born in unusual circumstances but loves her mom and dad.

Kim Taehee : Taehyung's mother. A doting mother as she is, who thinks just about her child not about herself. Suffering from brain cancer she dies in her sleep. She is a friend of a rich businessman.

Kim Kaliyo : Taehyung's father. He died of tuberculosis when Taehyung was small. He was a loving father, a good husband and a great person.

Jeon Junghe : Jungkook's father. He is a rich businessman and the owner Knightly Company. He is a good friend, husband, father and a person. He thinks a lot about his friend, Tahee and moves her into his house for her better treatment.

Jeon Jisoo : Jungkook's mother. She is also a doting mother but objects Taehyung and Jungkook marriage as Taehyung is not of her society. She tries a lot to break them apart.

Kim Jennie : She is the best friend of Jungkook right from the school. She loves him insanely but when goes into depression when she gets to know about their marriage.

Park Jimin : Taehyung's batch mate and Jennie's classmate. He loves Jennie to a great extent but she rejects him as he is not as educated as her. He helps Jisso with her plan to break Taehyung and Jungkook apart, for she offers him to get educated from Seoul's best college.

Kim Seokjin : Jennie's mother. Loves his daughter a lot and hopes that Jungkook will propose her sometime. Supports Jisso with her plan to break Taehyung and Jungkook apart.

Lisa : Taehee's neighbor. Takes Tahee as a friend and even supports Taehyung when he is kicked out of her home. She is great person.

Kim Rose : Lisa's Daughter. She is the best friend of Taehyung and helps his lot to recover the shock of being married to a unknown person. She loves Taehyung and does everything to comfort him.